Is this game serious or am i just getting f***** ????

Dakingzle

Reaction score
View attachment 173619
I mean come on ???
28 M for RENAN ?? WTF and the problem is that pretty much everyone asks alot
25 M for lukaku, 14M for moussa sissoko etc ... HELP ME PLEASE

yeh i find that pretty awful tbh. Some Clubs ask Whey over the top for players. I enquired about gareth bale and spurs wanted £78million. Its a joke.

Its euros. Renan is not as good in this FM anyway mate, much better options around.

you dont have to pay what they say and usually people would over price a top player because they need him. also if a player is not up for sale they dont need to sell them so to slap a high price on is what most managers would do

True, but still.. How come i hear people talking about getting players like coentrao for 7 M ( GBP ) and i have to pay 15M € which is like 11-12 GBP?

Offer like 12m max. Thats how much my scouts always rate him. If they reject, the player may become unhappy and force a transfer. But their is a good chance he will accept. And like said, their are plenty of other targets.

if people are getting him cheaper it can either be because the player hasn't performed as good on their game or even the club have sold a different player maybe because of rivalry or because the player may be unhappy

They ask for loads of money! Then they offer below value or value for your players lol stupid. Iv got babacar and he is a world class striker, reputation world wide value 30mil and I get clubs offering me 10 mil, lol it's an insult. I wouldn't even consider making a below value offer for a world class first team player.

Not to kick a man while he's down, but I got Lukaku for £3.5 in the second season :D

But yeah, clubs demand a lot of money for players, but so do real clubs, if it's for players who really matter for the club.

thats what clubs do with their "prized possessions" to try and discourage bigger teams from snatching their best players... if you offer a non negotiable deal for half of that they will 90% of the time have to accept!

Mario Fernandes - Gremio is only valued at 2.4million yet last night (I started with Le Mans, got them promoted then I quit as I was losing week in week out and applied to Lokomotiv Moscow) I had to negotiate my *** off to get him for 11million! Rever, Dede etc were all under 3 million yet I could only get them for 9million each (never chose them, I chose Mario)

but that is what happens in the Brazillian league, their base values for their players are about 200% (for the main players) less than what they would be starting out at a big European club so that is why they ask for so much so they can recoup as much of that loss as possible...

Its realistic if they don't need the money and don't want to sell the player and you want to buy him they are going to smash the price right up to put you off or hope you buy him and they rip you off...