This would make sense as if I google his name he's nowhere to be found (he'd be 15 years old IRL so not too surprising).

The thing is, regens always appear with the "regen face", the one made up by thie game, but in this case there's the default DF11 no-face as it happens for unknown but real pleayers.

I suppose the only way to find out for sure is with the help of other users, who can search him in game and see if he exists.

If you google image his name you get images of loads of young footballers, and one site even states his name (albeit playing for a different club than in FM) so my guess would be he's real.

Name doesn't sound very Finnish/real ...

Finland shares a border with Sweden so there are a few overlaps, as with most borders. A fair few Finnish players have Swedish-sounding names (Tim Sparv, Rasmus Schuller, Niklas Moisander), and vice versa (Ola Toivonen is the only one I can think of)

Edit: PS: No Finnish names sound 'real'...

I would like to know as his attributes are f*ckin amazing considering his age, but I usually try to avoid singing regens.

There is a 15 yr old forward by the same name playing for VIFK in Finland? He has a mention in this link about an U-15 tournament in Slovakia. By that evidence I would say he is real.

https://www.palloliitto.fi/uutiset/maajoukkueet/u15-turnaus-slovakiassa

Edit: Checked out the VIFK website and he is in their youth side:

http://www.vifk.fi/juniorer/pojkar/pb1/spelare-2/

Last edited:
He's real then, thanks buddy :D

Btw in my save he's just moved to Leipzig for big money...we'll see how it develops, he certainly already looks monstrous and I think he's the 18 years old with the highest wage in my whole FM world.

What a player guys! I totally recommend that you sign him.
His attributes at the start of the game might be random, though. I don't use editors or fmscout softwares so I did not check if he's a -9 or anything like that.

1st season after I bought him:
2zzueis.jpg
dzasxw.jpg

A well deserved prize:
2nga5xt.png

And finally he got the chance to play an entire season as a starter:
j58d2h.jpg

---

Before I renewed his contract, he was wanted by teams such as Real Madrid, AC Milan and Manchester United.

it looks liek he's got PA around 160 or even more :)

cant find him on the editor, do you use a non-SI database??

Yes, I found out that he's in my game as I use a fan-made improved editor which is actually much more deep and complete than the official one.

The guy's real though, he really exists :)

I've seen him mentioned elsewhere in the forum and tried to find him but had no joy. if you're using a custom database then perhaps he's been edited with Messi PA.

If you google image his name you get images of loads of young footballers, and one site even states his name (albeit playing for a different club than in FM) so my guess would be he's real.

Finland shares a border with Sweden so there are a few overlaps, as with most borders. A fair few Finnish players have Swedish-sounding names (Tim Sparv, Rasmus Schuller, Niklas Moisander), and vice versa (Ola Toivonen is the only one I can think of)

Edit: PS: No Finnish names sound 'real'...

Sparv is more like Estonian and Schuller German, definitely not Swedish sounding.