is this laptop good enough for fm

joshb

Reaction score
Title saysbit all, is this laptop any good to play fm16 on as my current laptop is on its way out

HpHP 15" NotebookFrom only £8.59 per week
TYPE: Laptop
Screen Size: 15"
Hard Drive: 1TB
Memory: 8GB
Wireless: Yes
Core i3 Processor
Windows 8.1
Optical Drive

Probably run it but not well having only an i3 chip.

Does it have to be a laptop or can it be a desktop?

I'd prefer a laptop so it can be taken with me on trips out and when I'm away

ive got a price range of about 250-300 pounds

Than for an I3 it's not a bad price. You can probably and quite easily get a better spec one on Ebay or Gumtree for the same price though.

Title saysbit all, is this laptop any good to play fm16 on as my current laptop is on its way out

HpHP 15" NotebookFrom only £8.59 per week
TYPE: Laptop
Screen Size: 15"
Hard Drive: 1TB
Memory: 8GB
Wireless: Yes
Core i3 Processor
Windows 8.1
Optical Drive
Probably run it but not well having only an i3 chip.
o.png

So I'm right in thinking I want a laptop higher than an i3 chip... Sorry I know nothing about laptops

also what other details should I look out for, maybe bigger than 2gb 4 gb ?

Provided the people who said they will buy my desktop come tomorrow I am buying this

Toshiba Satellite C55D-C-10J 15.6 inch Notebook (AMD A8-7410 Quad-Core APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

i will let you know what it is like if you want, 60 pound over your budget but could be worth it

if you could,et me know how this is I'd be very grateful, I've just checked the link ... I won't lie it looks beautiful haha

The only thing I've motivated ed is there is no disc drive so how would you install fm16

What's the difference between having it on a disc and getting through steam?

Is is there a price difference

can you download it before it comes out on the disc

What's the difference between having it on a disc and getting through steam?

Is is there a price difference

can you download it before it comes out on the disc

if you buy the key online you will get it cheaper no doubt especially with the price of the euro compared to the pound right now (assuming you're English), you will be able to download from the time it is released on steam and maybe even to preload it. I bought it for 17 pounds last year with beta access. Think a physical copy is around the 30 pound mark? Not sure not bought a game physical copy of a pc game in years