Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Is this Lukaku the best ever CM/FM player???

Reaction score
cm 03/04 ... Toledo was a god, bad bad stats but his pace and acel was 20 he scored non stop. from some team in italy 3rd or 4th div

Reaction score
adriano on 03/04 imo. he had so many 18, 19 and 20 it was untrue, and became worh 48mil plus, absolutely amazing. jairo fernando castillo and anatoly todorov i had in my real madrid team on that too, all awesome. todorov had a strike partner at litex on 03-04 who looked immense, so i bought, also turned out to be a monster, but i cant remember his **** name!!! :(

edit - googled 'cm03/04 litex', his name was georgi kakalov, he was also a demon goalscorer :D simonetta, he was sweet too

Last edited:
One Nerdy Gamer
Reaction score
Interesting, amazing stats there, might have to buy him.

n00bs: gotta pwn 'em all!
Reaction score
WoW. that is just f*k'n insane! put him on a nice little tactic and he'll be scoring 50+ goals a season.

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
Well.. now you mention how good he can become, he's been amazing for me and he doesn't even play in his best position because of this other guy. :)

Reaction score
I've got a few games running on the latest patch and have noticed is PA differs in each. In the first it's 174 and in the second it's in the 190's. Yannis Tafer also has a PA of 156 in the second and a PA of 196 in the first so it seems to be different for everytime you start a new game which means I don't think it's that east ot judge whether he was the best. Anyway I'm struggling to get the best out of Lukaku with a 4-2-4 formation so what's the best role to give him?

Reaction score
CM 03/04 three headed strike monster of Tsigalko, Todorov and Rungratsamee...Jeez it was amazing.

Reaction score
Have you tryed him on the latest patch, he has turned out amazing on all the games I have played on it.
His Potential Ability is -10, so he'll be anywhere between 170-200PA, since the patch, they changed the way negative PA acts by having bigger probability rates to reduce overlap (-9 goes up to 180).

This means that every game he will be different, but you are guaranteed to have him a leading player. 180PA is Drogba's PA. 195 is Messi's.

I personally think Ramsey, Toni Kroos and Sergio Canales are bigger players then Lukaku, but he is no doubt good.

Reaction score
The best players i ever saw on CM were (c*** in real life) the legend or leg-end CHERNO SAMBA!!!! and TONTON ZOLA MOKOKO for Derby

Samba is plying his trade with the mighty FC Haka
and I think Mokoko gave up the game due to personal issues but was ace in the 'scholes' role in a 3-5-2

Reaction score
Mons Ivar Mjelde and Tommy Svindal Larsson from CM2. Goals everywhere.

Reaction score
CM 03/04
Supat Rungratsamee.

Nuff said.
supat was awesome!!! he got released from portsmouth a while back now!!!

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

for me his height is 6 and yours is 6.4 lol hes even grown for you
lol i dint nootice that!!!

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

What training you using mate?
i use dans training bud but i have only just signed him he developed at chelsea!!!

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

The best players i ever saw on CM were (c*** in real life) the legend or leg-end CHERNO SAMBA!!!! and TONTON ZOLA MOKOKO for Derby

and I think Mokoko gave up the game due to personal issues but was ace in the 'scholes' role in a 3-5-2
im from plymouth mate and wen argyle signed cherno samba he was awful, i seen him play for england u17 and he was only 15 and rated at a million quid how the mighty can fall!!! he was shocking at argyle!!

Reaction score
Sergio Aguero on FM10 or Anatoliy Todorov On CM03/04

Reaction score

Samba was good in CM 01/02 15 yo - Millwall I think