No for me

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

no, there are children starving in the world...

Hey... I know that guy! He's an Argentinian researcher ^^
He looks pretty fine for someone of such young age and he could be really good if he develops properly...
...but at this stage of his development I have to say no, even if the player himself is a good acquaintance of mine.

No, I would wait and see how he develops. He might be worth that kind of money in the future, but too much of a gamble right now.

Was thinking of posting a similiar question earlier. Might aswel just add it here. Wondering what you guys think about this guy? According to transfer rumours, Schalke would want something in the region of €29 million.

View attachment 161816View attachment 161815

No, I would wait and see how he develops. He might be worth that kind of money in the future, but too much of a gamble right now.

Was thinking of posting a similiar question earlier. Might aswel just add it here. Wondering what you guys think about this guy? According to transfer rumours, Schalke would want something in the region of €29 million.

View attachment 1040566View attachment 1040567

You could probably get much better developed players that are still young for that money mate. Though if you want him to be a home grown at the club player it may be worth it if you have a lot of cash to burn

View attachment 1040566View attachment 1040567

Finish scouting him to see if he's injury prone or something. If not then he could be worth it, but depends on your budget and other priorities first. He looks very talented though

Unless he's going into your first XI, I wouldn't pay over £15m for a kid that young.

They want 51 M € ?
Try 20 M €, for lot of Wonderkid you can reduce the price in a half.

Yeah, went up to €17 mil with bonusses or so, but they still wanted €40 mil. Guess I'll wait and see how he develops.