Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Basically Welbeck has been on fire but never seems to play this well for me as United..

Reaction score
Welbeck is usually great on all my saves... whether I'm managing him or the AI is. When he's first choice at either United or your club he's a machine

Reaction score
Welbeck on my save move to chelsea after 3 seasons at manU as a first choice and was never a first choice ever again... Just saying... He isn't that good in my opinion... If he fit into your tactics like any other striker... They will work awesome... But for any striker if they don't fit... They just don't fit. So @Dannyyy he seems to fit into your tactics really nicely :) Good transfer :)

Reaction score
In my opinion, he is midtable team player like Tottenham, Liverpool, Newcastle, etc. not for top club like Man. Utd., Man. City, Chelsea or Arsenal.

Reaction score
I've never really seen him do much, might get 20 or so in a season but does nothing for three-four.