Is this normal?

Hate spurs with a PASSION hate chelsea and and hate utd. What kind of chelsea fan likes spurs?? That's ridiculous

Hate spurs with a PASSION hate chelsea and and hate utd. What kind of chelsea fan likes spurs?? That's ridiculous

Haha, Well i have another confession....Love Borussia Dortmund, have done since i was a nipper, yet i have a soft spot for Schalke too.....

Ones that are from overseas that haven't got caught up in the rivalry? I like Everton and I like Dortmund. That doesn't necessarily mean I 'hate' Liverpool and Schalke.

Ones that are from overseas that haven't got caught up in the rivalry? I like Everton and I like Dortmund. That doesn't necessarily mean I 'hate' Liverpool and Schalke.

Proper local chelsea fans shouldn't like spurs

you can't call yourself a fan if you like the team's rival like that...

I think rivalries can be exaggerated. I dislike Chelsea, QPR and Tottenham but I can appreciate the football they play despite not liking them as a club. I find myself hating clubs like Stoke even more than I do local rivals because they play horrible football. Games against my local rivals are usually thrilling and it is always nice to get one up on a rival supporting mate. Personally, I think anyone who displays blinding hate towards a rival club and anyone related to that club is a bit of an idiot.

Will never ever bring myself round to supporting E**ter.

Speaking for myself in the portuguese situation, i kindda simpatize with Sporting Lisbon, with all the problems they have and stuff, as i admire their vision in terms of youth development...

As far as Porto, i just hate the club....especially their president...hate the guy! :mad:
The Porto line [minus the president part] I have to agree with. I have hated them since the UEFA Cup in 2003 [Seville] when Vitor Baia robbed us of the cup. Because of that, I've had a soft spot for Benfica :3

Anyway, as for Rangers? I wouldn't support them, not in a million years, but I do respect them and their history. I respect the fact that they are the first club in the WORLD to lift their respective championship over 50 times.

Proper local chelsea fans shouldn't like spurs

Yeah i know, which is why i asked if it was normal. All due respect to Man utd, Arsenal and Liverpool, but i detest them. West Ham, I detest them and would love to see them relegated...but Spurs, i dont know, i just like them lol. Although this will be kept very quiet when up the Bridge.

No, it is not normal to like spurs at all :p
And well I didnt think it was possible until recently to like 2 teams (regardless of rivalries between them), until I met my mum's fiancée 3 years ago, a Leeds fan, season ticket holder home and away for 20 odd years, so I initially looked out for results, and it just kind of followed from there, started going to the odd game if there was a free ticket available. After 3 years, I found myself in the away end at emirates, cheering a Snodgrass penalty, something I didnt think I would ever do. I dont think a case like mine will be unique, and dont see anything wrong with having a soft spot, or admiration for another club.

Even though i am an Arsenal fan there is a side of me that cheers for Aston Villa
i actually don't know why i mean i don't have any connections tieing me to the club and yet i find myself semi cheering for the Villians..