I had a look at the link, I couldn't see a download link anywhere?, I wanna try it out, Messi 131 goals.
Can't understand more than a few words in French so I don't know if he has tweaked any sliders or if its using shouts?
I'll ask one of the frenchys at work tomorrow to translate it for me.

I had a look at the link, I couldn't see a download link anywhere?, I wanna try it out, Messi 131 goals.
Can't understand more than a few words in French so I don't know if he has tweaked any sliders or if its using shouts?
I'll ask one of the frenchys at work tomorrow to translate it for me.

I wanted to create a tactic to highlight three styles:

1. The balance of the team, decent attack, solid defense, big ball.
2. The leader of engineering games (Zidane, a Riquelme, one Platini, a Xavi ....)
3. And engineering to the raw state, between the position of number 10 and 9 (Pele, Maradona, Messi, Ronaldo a (post 2000) On paper this is a kind of 4-1-4-1 A defense 3, the DCG, plays eccentric to the left, and DD never mounted, never run the ball, so a DC may very well hold the office in Barcelona Mascherano I have chosen for the job. The MDC plays slightly off to the right to bring a kind of balance on the wings with the LG, as the MD is more offensive than the LG and the DD does not rise, but make no mistake it is an MDC. And I especially do not want it in the same axis as the MC. Aux central circles are 3, MC (Xavi) he receives an average of 100 balls per game, never below 80 and sometimes up to 160. At these grade two OMC, one of two in its technical gestures (often going forward) which gives a kind of messi fulcrum point and allows it to distribute a number rather importing caviar (11 18 games) and Fabrecass in part (13 goals in 17 games), it is important that only one of the OMC have (often going forward), the tactic is made ​​to highlight Messi and not JI. Things important no player should have in his favorite gestures (often going forward, except for the LG limit and JI) or (made racing on the ball or in kind, except for BT and LG to the limit) is very important. Basically least the players have preferred gestures, more tactical work. At the moment I have half a season , I never dropped below 60% possession, 80% of the games I am between 65 and 70%, about 15% I 70% and 75% in a game cut (against a small team that's right) I made ​​84% and Xavi hit 192 balls .... 18 games 6 goals 40 goals against 12 wins 5 draws, 1 defeat messi 15 goals in 18 games one match 6-0, 5-0 two games, three games 4-0. I expect to finish season to present the tactical advantage if the world cares

Google translate! Get on chrome!

Cheers, Ive got chrome but google translate takes the words too litterally and some of it doesn't make sense.
Can get the main idea but I'm not putting all the comments through it, easier if someone French just reads it to me.

I read through it, there doesnt seem to be any form of tactical advice other than what TheeRash posted above along with the image of the formation

Just need the team instructions, but even if they were visible if the players sliders have been set manually it won't matter because u'll need to see them too, can't believe he hasn't released it for download.

Decent attack...ok cool, solid defence....hmm I like, big ball....wtf?

well i asked about download link but no answer has been given.I send priv to user at this french forum same-no answer.Its realy shame i coud be one of the best tactic for fm:(