Is this possibly the best LLM signing ever?

JH-94

Reaction score
Got offered to me after the first season after gaining promotion to the BSP. £1.5k paid..

What you guys think? Anyone got anything better? (no free transfers please)

Yeah, I too was offered Tiboni by a Bulgarian agent out of nowhere. He's been nothing short of amazing for me. Only problem is, after scoring 20+ goals a season, he's in his final year of his contract and is complaining about moving to a bigger club and not willing to sign a new contract for my team.

Yeah, I too was offered Tiboni by a Bulgarian agent out of nowhere. He's been nothing short of amazing for me. Only problem is, after scoring 20+ goals a season, he's in his final year of his contract and is complaining about moving to a bigger club and not willing to sign a new contract for my team.

Yeah same agent then too i think..was my first ever player offered.

Got him under til 2015 on a full time - my only one :D

I also have bought him for my St Albans team in BSP (second season). He's been brilliant - 17 goals in 28 appearances, but is morale is Very Poor and he feels insecure. It may be because I have another good striker but I play Triboni as my main main, mostly cause he's costing me £20k a week (that I don't have). I'm gambling on being in the money when I get into League football but wondering whether I should just let him go at the end of the season, as my other striker, Nei, is almost as good and has the same morale as the rest of the squad - SUPERB!

Any thoughts?

av rating is 7.15 but looking at things he was amazing at the start of the season, scoring loads of goals and getting high ratings, and things are dropping off. I tried offering a new contract to cheer him up (and it's up for renewal at the end of the season) but the board wanted me to reduce his wages so that didn't really help.

I think he's a bit of a girl, and needs tlc. This is new on me - the first time I've done LLM - I'm used to dealing with Dzeko!

I signed him for H&Y. Played ok.. but really tempremental and just wanted to leave.

I think he should be good enough for League 1 - my Assistant Manager isn't giving an actual rating, because I have another striker just as good, but all my other coaches reckon he's good enough for Premier League (he's not, but their judging ratings are rubbish).

I am going to try telling him in advance I'm resting him for 1 game, and giving him positive feedback whenever he has a good game. Seems to be working. After 1 game (in which he got man of the match and scored 2 goals) he's on SUPERB. Maybe he just needs to score to be happy, and not be subbed if he doesn't...

Tiboni is very well known, he's made it for me as a complete forward up to the Serie B.

if you can get him paul mcgowan at celtic is a brilliant player.maybe on loan at st mirren but in the second season he will join most bsp teams on loan.
talk to the media first about him and he should show interest. he's a very strong striker who brings others into play and is also very loyal.
will sign a contract the next season if you keep him playing in the team.
and he will still be banging them in all the way up to the prem league.

Yeah got him offered to me at burton and snapped him up. Hes a beast ended up selling him to leeds for £500k after he wanted to leave for a bigger club.