Reaction score
9d72f9371e314f7191c9140ca091bc33.png

Thanks, I'm not good at this game and I don't know what accounts for a regen to be good (I couldn't scout him either) but I signed him anyway since he was cheap.

Thanks, I'm not good at this game and I don't know what accounts for a regen to be good (I couldn't scout him either) but I signed him anyway since he was cheap.
A good regen is typically characterized with decent/good mental stats, especially Determination and Decisions. When it comes to Technical or Physical, the stats can 'easily' be increased through focused training and tutoring. Of course it isn't a bad thing if the keystats for a players position/role is decent/good :)
This is how I evaluate the regens I get :)

A good regen is typically characterized with decent/good mental stats, especially Determination and Decisions. When it comes to Technical or Physical, the stats can 'easily' be increased through focused training and tutoring. Of course it isn't a bad thing if the keystats for a players position/role is decent/good :)
This is how I evaluate the regens I get :)

Thanks, I just scouted two 16 year olds with high determination and decisions and they had good potentials. :D