JamieFm91

Reaction score
After finding out my laptop didn't have enough dedicated graphics ram to play 2013 I bought a desktop and the tother day I decided I shall create a new save on 2012 on my lappy loaded up the wrong program and I've found that my laptop will play fm13 seemingly fine if not just a little slower then my pc does, my question is if I start a save and get into it do you think it'll crash later on? Cheers

After finding out my laptop didn't have enough dedicated graphics ram to play 2013 I bought a desktop and the tother day I decided I shall create a new save on 2012 on my lappy loaded up the wrong program and I've found that my laptop will play fm13 seemingly fine if not just a little slower then my pc does, my question is if I start a save and get into it do you think it'll crash later on? Cheers

Go into the preferences in game and turn things of like sky, fans etc. on match day and look through other options and turn more things off this will reduce the intensity of the game upon your laptop.

I'm just amazed you bought a PC just to play FM13, you must really love the game.

i also did the same but my pc was getting on now i have beast of a gaming pc