Is This Site Safe?

LILCON2K10

Reaction score
Hiya everyone I'm after buying the new ps4 and I'm wanting to get it pretty much on release day. I've found a website called http://www.alpinelectronicsltd.co.uk and they have it where you'll receive it between the 29/11/13 and 05/12/13. It's for the console and fifa 14 and it's ?339.99 Id just like to know if anyone knows if this is a legit site and safe to buy?

Thanks

Hiya everyone I'm after buying the new ps4 and I'm wanting to get it pretty much on release day. I've found a website called Alpine Electronics - The UK's leading supplier of home electronics and they have it where you'll receive it between the 29/11/13 and 05/12/13. It's for the console and fifa 14 and it's ?339.99 Id just like to know if anyone knows if this is a legit site and safe to buy?

Thanks

Not a clue mate, but for something like a PS4, I would pick well known reputable place. Just to be safe

Not a clue mate, but for something like a PS4, I would pick well known reputable place. Just to be safe

Yeah I know, I've got it pre ordered at game and they're saying I'll have it for Christmas, I'm not bothered about the wait really, just that I'll be saving about ?100 altogether for what id order

Yeah I know, I've got it pre ordered at game and they're saying I'll have it for Christmas, I'm not bothered about the wait really, just that I'll be saving about ?100 altogether for what id order

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Pretty much my rule of the internet.

Yeah I agree, I can't really find any information on google, I've looked the address on google street view and can't tell what building is called to see if they match

I don't have any personal experiences of the site, but it looks pretty dodgy to be honest. They've got no social media pages, the prices for a lot of their other products are really low (like ~?300 for an iPhone 5 32 GB!) and the site just generally looks really tacky (like it's been quickly-made). As Mike.'s said, it looks too good to be true, I'd just stick with Game if I were you.

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Pretty much my rule of the internet.

You're missing out on some serious Nigerian lottery wins with rules like that Mike.