Is this the time to make a new challenge? All-english squad?

emman23

Reaction score
I am playing wigan now just finished 2020-21 season.. I just won EPL (3rd time), UCL (2nd ), FA cup(3rd), Community(3rd), Lost CapOne(won 2 times).

Just before the season wrap up, i always feel the excitement of offseason, but now, my team is set (but going to sell regulars who've gone to injury and didnt perform anywhere they were).. And as i dont have any urges to buy players.. Now, the excitement is somewhat gone.

Should i do this an almost all english squad.. Almost only, as i plan to keep 3-4 players, i just had a connection with them.

What do you think? ... or should i just resign and take other teams in EPL or other league?

The nationalist challenge is already a thing, I find it more interesting with a new game as you know the players plus you have the added challenge of not being able to get the likes of Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard, Terry and Hart very easily. In my experience if you have a solid backbone of Brits already the challenge only lasts 2 or 3 seasons so it's not that fun if you want a long career out of it.

I am playing wigan now just finished 2020-21 season.. I just won EPL (3rd time), UCL (2nd ), FA cup(3rd), Community(3rd), Lost CapOne(won 2 times).

Just before the season wrap up, i always feel the excitement of offseason, but now, my team is set (but going to sell regulars who've gone to injury and didnt perform anywhere they were).. And as i dont have any urges to buy players.. Now, the excitement is somewhat gone.

Should i do this an almost all english squad.. Almost only, as i plan to keep 3-4 players, i just had a connection with them.

What do you think? ... or should i just resign and take other teams in EPL or other league?

Move abroad for a few seasons, then come back when Wigan aren't as strong as you left them and either manage them again or a rival and topple them :D

Im doing the all-english squad, but there's really few good english players.. out of 13 english players that now i have, i think it is 3-4 are regens.. Notable english players now are will hughes, phil jones, caulker, wilshere..

im thinking reloading it and moving on abroad..what do you think?

OK..now im using PEscara in Seria A... I want to go like in bundesliga, but the competition isnt that steep, seria a has many big teams, but this Co Ownership transfers are weird, im reading the net, yet i cant 100% fully understand it, someone can summarize it? Thanks...

i dont know how uve lasted that long, you can win the champions league with rubbish teams in like 2/3 seasons, and once youve won the champions league, youve basically completed the game and after that it becomes boring, trying to win something youve already won, seems pointless. im not buying anymore FM's dont have enough replay value and the online is so poor.

@pezman - well, go start playing npower league 2 teams.. I bet 3 seasons aint enough... and if you compare games hours by hours, FM beat a lot of games, i just played bioshock and batman games.. they aint long enough, can be finished for 2-3 days.

Go with a cantera policy only using players that've came through your academy. It'll be much harder to win things consistently.