Is using Editor "immoral"?

danny_wilco

Reaction score
Im a bit narked off at the fact that Leeds only have a transfer budget of 100k. Now i've toiled with the thought of using the editor just to "guild the well" a little but then i think that i shouldn't because the original game is set at 100k. I mean it's OK and i can live with it but half of me thinks "a more realistic transfer is on or around 1-2mil" which is what Leeds will have to spend. But then the other half thinks "but if i up it to 1-2mil then won't it just be too easy considering the transfer is set at 100k". Any thoughts would be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally i'd say it was cheating.

Do leeds really have 1-2m to spend atm? Can you see them spending 2m in January?

Its like Rangers on the game have like 2m to spent and Celtic hae 8m, this is beacuse Rangers spent a lot in the ummser, over 10m, whereas Celtic spent little so still have a lot left. So theres a big gap between the 2 despite the fact they have the same spending power jsut Rangers have used theirs up already this season so it would be highligy unlikely that they would spend anything in January unless they sell players. Im not sure if this is the case with Leeds but tis soemthing to consider

well i cant see them spending 2m in January but i also cant see them spending just 100k. It seems its either too much of one or too little of the other

I think £2m is a bit too much to give. Maybe a few hundred thousand should be enough.

or leeds have a good enough team anyway and you don't need money at the mo in league one?

does anyone no were the editor is ??? i cant find it ?

LethalManager or leeds have a good enough team anyway and you don't need money at the mo in league one?

yeah but its nice to bring in a few players that will perform rather than rolling the dice on some free agent