mikes2k9

Reaction score
I'm trying to emulate Messi.

First and foremost I know there is no other Lionel Messi, but I'm trying to get a similar effect with a new "Messi".

Would Isco perform well here? I know he'***** and miss as it is, but I feel that it could be interesting.

Has anyone tried this before? or am I just awake too late and thinking this will work? :D If not, who would you recommend to play as a Trequartista?

Idealy, i'm going to have.

Isco
Muniain - Douglas Costa​

As my front three. Yet to sign Muniain and Isco though. Again, if there are better options anywhere here, let me know!

Muniain and D.Costa are Inside Forwards. (If that isn't clear).

Isco was mr Consistent for me! I played him as a treq. alot, tons of assists and a decent amount of goals! However, if you plan to have the treq. in the striker position rathen than AMC, I wouldn't bother.

P.S. Muniain was amazing for my bilbao team as a poacher! Isco also performed really well on the wings, so maybe swap them around? :)

I have both on my team and I alternate them as my AMC. I use Isco as a Trequartista and he is pretty good, I play Muniain as IF-Support. Isco isn't developing very well on my save but he has still won a few games for me by himself. I would recommend both, even though I don't usually have them both on the field at the same time