• Dribbling
Weaknesses:
  • Strength
  • Heading
  • Positioning
  • Work Rate
  • Jumping

Information:

Despite his young age Isco brings a lot to any team with his amazing passing and creativity at only twenty years old. His release clause of just 17.5m makes the player a very nice move for many teams. 17.5m may seem a little high due to some flaws in the player but it's justified by his potential.
View attachment 285157View attachment 285158
As you can see Isco hasn't contributed much to the scoreline within his 10 appearances, and his average rating at a low 6.90. But during his role he has being a main factor of build up play. some of the balls he plays are just beautiful. If given time to adapt Isco will become an even more dangerous player. As you can see he also has bags of potential, allowing him to develop into a much more dangerous player.

Was happy to pay the full buy out clause for him on my United save. Great player.

Me too! Was out with an injury on my save though, still a great player that really adds an edge to the team!

i brought him for 15mil and hes been **** so brought herrera and hes been sick

Crazy *** mental stats. The only problem I have with his is that terrible workrate + very mediocre stamina.

I'll take a look at Herrera, I'm probably going to do more of these player reports and he'll be included

Mentally and technically brilliant for a 20 year old, however i agree his physical side lacks. His workrate is also very poor, he also seems to struggle to adapt, I'm going to check his adaptability later on.

I have signed him aswell not had a great start but I think he turn gd

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

anders Herrera, Spanish cm/amc, frightening! i signed both players. isco last year (17.5m), and herrera this season (19m), Isco was decent last year and is getting better this year, early days for herrera, but looks like hes going to be gerards long-term replacement.

View attachment 289316

Here's "My Isco" in 2014 (end of season). He doesn't do anything amazing, and I try to play him as much as I can, but he rarely scores and barely assists. I play him in MC - Deep Lying Playmaker - Support.

Am I going wrong somewhere? Or is it just my save, and he isn't as fantastic as others?

I use the JPWoody 442 simple tactics, if anyone is interested aswell

He looks poorly developed to tell you the truth, try talking to him about working harder in training and that his recent form isn't very good
.View attachment 289385
As you can see between your save and mine we're looking at two very different players

Isco has 3 goals and 1 assist for me in 7 matches played. A good return. Give him time to develop and if you are not starting him, have him play in your B TEam matches as well for experience. He can really add to your team given PT, but he is not like Wellington Nem, who can come in and dominate from day 1 for far less money. If you have a great team, such as Barcelona and can bring Isco in and tutor him with great players, he will do quite well. It's all about tempering expectations. He has played well for me as a DLP (behind Fabregas and Xavi) and as a AMC in the AP role.

he's been brilliant for my liverpool team, im in 2015. He's key to build up play and chips in with a few goals. Play him AMC - Advanced Playmaker Attack once he adapts he's unstoppable. just work on his physical stats