Ishmael Miller!!! Best striker in prem!!

he never scores many in my game but is always in the england squad but still no caps!

How about playing a sweeper set up as from TT&F?

I don't have problems with him scoring against me, I was just curious as to why he scored a lot of goals, so watched West Brom's highlights when he scored and was just saying that's how he gets most of his goals!!!!!

show us by screen shotting it cos i dont think he's that good

this might be me judging him in real life but he is pants.
he dont even stick out at west brom now.
has fm09 been designed by crack heads

I noticed he used to score a bucket load each season and always a couple against me. WBA are somewhat of a bogey team for me.

I decided to buy him at the strart of a game when I was Newcastle and I got him for 5mill and he didn't do anything spectacular for me. He did however scored the winning goal in the UEFA Final in my 2nd Season and in the CL Final in my 3rd season - both from off the bench. He must be a big game player or something?

I don't know what games you've been watching, but he was having a great start to the season for West Brom, until he picked up an injury that ruled him out for the rest of the season!!!

<TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 75548" vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 align=middle width=125>Ma-Li</TD><TD class=alt1>Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by broughton88

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I don't know what games you've been watching, but he was having a great start to the season for West Brom, until he picked up an injury that ruled him out for the rest of the season!!

typical man utd fan knows *** all hahahaha
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Im now in the 6th season with Hull and after getting promoted again (after being relegated for the 3rd time) i signed Ishmael MIller although he is getin older he once again got top goal scorer for me and helped me finsih 8th! that was my highest place yet and i also got to the final of the fa cup but i lost 6-1! So i have concluded he is the best striker in the prem... In 6 years he has been top goalscorer 4 times

Im now in the 6th season with Hull and after getting promoted again (after being relegated for the 3rd time) i signed Ishmael MIller although he is getin older he once again got top goal scorer for me and helped me finsih 8th! that was my highest place yet and i also got to the final of the fa cup but i lost 6-1! So i have concluded he is the best striker in the prem... In 6 years he has been top goalscorer 4 times

andid1, how about he's instructions? Is he as a Targetman? Run with ball? Could you please post the screenshot? Im interesting..hehe..

I play him running off a player called Papadoboli Craditis (i think hes a regen cus i cant find him in any other game) Papadoboli as a target man and i play realy direct... straight from back to front. Seems to do the trick for me:D

West Brom bought Salvador Cabanas from America from Mexico on mine for 6 Million an he's scored 9 in 8 premier league games!
that guy is great i got him for wolves got me promoted after i signed him on january transfers