prempz

Reaction score
the new update has made it harder to buy players for the first season ?????

cant even get mario gotze now even if i praise him abit , hummels is not interested join and so on.. christian eriksen price has doubled ....whats your thoughts on this ????

Darwin Quintero for 7.9 million first season wdfffff lol i offer 1 mill then 2 expectin them to go hav him for 3.3 like usualy but no

i offered 5 mill
then they said giv us 7.9 i was shocked

Darwin Quintero for 7.9 million first season wdfffff lol i offer 1 mill then 2 expectin them to go hav him for 3.3 like usualy but no

i offered 5 mill
then they said giv us 7.9 i was shocked

looool your not the only one mate i was trying to buy christian eriksen normally his price was 9m now its 18.5 i cant buy hulk now for some reason and hummels wont come to me either so whats the point the only change they made is more transfer funds for my team but apart from that i cant get anyone lol not untill next season

It's quite annoying, tbh. They've made it harder to buy non transfer listed players but at the same time have made it harder to sell players through the transfer list.. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

It's quite annoying, tbh. They've made it harder to buy non transfer listed players but at the same time have made it harder to sell players through the transfer list.. Pretty stupid if you ask me.
ive just seen brazil centre back dede they improved him on this update but his price is 16m laughable considering if it was in real life he would probably cost 10m max , all the players i wanted to get (gotze top of my list ) can't even get them and i dont think gotze would be worth 60m in real life surely ?

Last edited:
ive just seen brazil centre back dede they improved him on this update but his price is 16m laughable considering if it was in real life he would probably cost 10m max , all the players i wanted to get (gotze top of my list ) can't even get them and i dont think gotze would be worth 60m in real life surely ?

Pretty sure Dortmund wouldn't sell Götze for much below that in real life either.

I'm pretty sure I recall Watzke saying awhile ago that Gotze won't be going anywhere for less than 40m
So yeah, he really IS expensive RIGHT NOW

Gotze was voted Europe's best u-21 player last year, beating Thiago, Wilshere, Hazard and Eriksen. That shows you how highly he's rated, meaning he's at the very, very least £30m. Pretty sure when Ferguson was looking at him last year as a possible replacement for Scholes it was going to be for at least £25m IIRC.

hes just signed a new contract today so if any1 wants him its gonna be like £45mil to get him, fergie wants sigurssdon from swansea

stop moaning and play the game! There are so many other players you can buy instead of Gotze, Hazard, Eriksen bla bla for really good competitive prices, just open your minds a bit and refrain from buying the same players save in save out!

I think SI did this to stop everyone buying Willian, Eriksen etc for under £10m

Remember, IRL Chelsea were looking at Willian during Jan and Shakthar wanted over £20m for him, so it is relevant! Plus interest in Eriksen was high so they shot up his asking price due to the fact no one IRL would get him for £9.5m like we could in Fm!