Islam Feruz

livipunk

Reaction score
Saw this guy play for the Scotland under-16s against Wales the te u-16 Victory shield. He's just turned 14 and looks like he has everything! His ball skills, close-control and his willingness to chase everything are icredible for a 14 year old kid.

Here's a clip of his highlights in that game.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uafZKdT5XRw"]YouTube- Islam Feruz Highlights - Victory Shield Debut[/ame]

Saw this guy play for the Scotland under-16s against Wales the te u-16 Victory shield. He's just turned 14 and looks like he has everything! His ball skills, close-control and his willingness to chase everything are icredible for a 14 year old kid.

Here's a clip of his highlights in that game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uafZKdT5XRw

Yeh i saw this kid in that game a few days ago he looks a talented boy! Can't wait to see if goes all the way!
Really,really exciting for Celtic and Scotland!

Lovely goal. Hes not in FM tho. Not my game anyway.

looks good, plays a bit like michael owen in my opinion, the way owen used to be when he was like 16, 17

looks good, plays a bit like michael owen in my opinion, the way owen used to be when he was like 16, 17
I hope for Scotlands sake he turns out like Owen! Minus the injuries of course! LOL^^)

anybody create him for the game... he is being built up as a actual superkid.. plus from what ive seen of him he actually looks shithot just now...

id love to create him, but id go number crazy and make him amazing lol... whose up to the task..

He will do good for Scotland he should adopt scotland as his nationality and play for their team as Somalia's national team wont bring him anything

He will do good for Scotland he should adopt scotland as his nationality and play for their team as Somalia's national team wont bring him anything

He already has declared himself as Scottish, so it's great news for the future of the national team. We've got to be careful not to build him up too much (remember when Mark Burchill was the next Michael Owen?) but he's got all the raw talent needed to make it big.

Looks a good player and at least hes grew up here. Weve not had much luck with players adopting nationalities.

i seen him play at parkhead against the 1st 11 at the tommy burns memorial game he was good then. He was playing because tommy burns helped him gain a brittish passport

All the rest of the players on this pitch were awful though. couldnt control the ball couldnt pass, for his goal 2 mistakes were made. Looks alright though but my judging players potential is 1 ;) haha

Looks a talented lad,cant wait to see if he can make it to the World Stage

this guy has pro skillz

he looks pretty decent on FM too :)

Last edited:
I am using Metal Guitarist's end of season update over on the SI forums, as well as Stu's New Talents Extension :)