iSpy - xbox 360 clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I say they can't enjoy a game... No i didn't so hush there.

Of course.. No life me, gotta better things to do then be an idiot and start threads saying 'Oh we're the best blah blah ****'

Anyway I'm not in the wrong so do one.

You do one, it's my thread.

Did I say they can't enjoy a game... No i didn't so hush there.

Of course.. No life me, gotta better things to do then be an idiot and start threads saying 'Oh we're the best blah blah ****'

Anyway I'm not in the wrong so do one.
No one actually said that they were the best. And you are in the wrong, you tell people to get a lfie and stop doing the things that they enjoy. I can tell you now no one in the OP plays that much, they just go on for a bit of fun. Even if they played it 24/7 and enjoyed it, they would still have a life that they enjoy. Anyway not replying to your immature trolling anymore.

As nooby as I think Ispy is, you're a tool Burv. This is supposed to be a humerous thread about a fun clan, how about you keep quiet rather than try to act like a big shot adult? Shhhh

iSpy is the most feared clan on the xbox. We have a 100% win ratio online! When we join lobbies people are like 'woah, don't wanna get ma kd down dawg, im owt' and we're like 'oh yeahhh' We even have songs such as 'Marching on together, iSpy through and through' and 'Blowing bubbles' We taunt the opposition by singing favourites such as 'Who are ya'?' and 'You're not singing anymore' and if we win a game or a round we celebrate by jumping up and down to the darts music.

In this clan there is..

Ronan
Neall
CtPauley
Tirath

And some others probably

Sounds like you havent played a real clan yet have you ;)

Sigh, taking advantage of the mods being away? grow up you lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.