Murley

Reaction score
This year I've played alot of different saves in a lot of different leagues from BPL to San Mario Challenge to 2nd tier French and haven't really had THAT save so I've tried something a little different.

I've just started a save in the Israeli Premier League to try and find that good save to last me a while and was wondering if anyone else has tried it before? I haven't heard of most of the teams before let alone the players so it will be fun to learn and try and fight for my managers to become a big name.

I have played just over a season in the Second tier, it's good fun but only players older than 17 I think can play. Also only 3 foreigners can be in the 11 on the pitch at once. My advice would be to use these positions wisely as the foreign players tend to be the best in the league.

I have played just over a season in the Second tier, it's good fun but only players older than 17 I think can play. Also only 3 foreigners can be in the 11 on the pitch at once. My advice would be to use these positions wisely as the foreign players tend to be the best in the league.

Yeah this is also what I have learnt. 5 max foreign in the side but sure about on the pitch as I have only had 3 at a time. Is defo a good challenge considering the league doesn't produce another real funds (?355k for 1st place). Will have to fight for that 1st place which holds CL and push on to try get into the group stages for that cash and up the fatalities a bit for some home grown.

Yep, it's very similar to the smaller 'European' leagues in that the money comes from constant CL qualification, spend that money right and you are untouchable in the league.