Issues or not?

AR1083

Reaction score
Just a few quieries with the game that should be fixed if they are common.

1) If I start with Man u for example they might have 10m to spend yet the CPU will buy several players for 25+million each. why??
2) The expectation of clubs is very strange. eg. get blackburn promoted as champions then second season get sacked half way throuhgh season when mid table. Maybe realistic given how managers are treat today.
3) player harmony. current game with spurs dembele is unhappy as hes on the bench (sandro and fellaini play DM and CM) this drags the harmony down to nearly zero. i've played him as sub nearly every game and interacted positively yet theres no change.
4) The board react extremely when you speak to the press yet there is no indication which way you should swing before doing so. Completely random yet can get you sacked.

anyone else experienced this or have opinions??

1) Computer often uses monthly installments for players, rarely do they pay it all up front. Also may have sold off a few players.
2) Blackburn have really cunty owners.
3) Generally if one player is unhappy, this will have a detrimental effect on the rest of your team, especially if he's friendly with other players in the squad or a big name player.
4) You should be able to generally judge how you should handle the press in most cases, if you make bad comments about the squad or club when there is no need, you will probably find them ****** off. Many times I have criticized players and the club has backed me.

1) Computer often uses monthly installments for players, rarely do they pay it all up front. Also may have sold off a few players.
2) Blackburn have really cunty owners.
3) Generally if one player is unhappy, this will have a detrimental effect on the rest of your team, especially if he's friendly with other players in the squad or a big name player.
4) You should be able to generally judge how you should handle the press in most cases, if you make bad comments about the squad or club when there is no need, you will probably find them ****** off. Many times I have criticized players and the club has backed me.

At times I have defended the player as a manager would and the board and fans go mental. other times they will agree. There is no way to know.

I know what your saying about harmony but 1 player is unhappy so the harmony is bad doesn't seem right