Stevie2k

Reaction score
Hey,

I seem to be having issues with a custom cup that I've been trying to create.

I've set up the cup and rules etc. but it's stating that the number of teams in the final must be divisible by two.
I have a first round, second round, quarter final, semi final, and final, with 32 teams entering at the first round.
The first four rounds are two legged with the final a one off match.

Would it be possible for someone to have a look at this and let me know what I'm doing wrong please.

Thanks,

Steve

View attachment 213863

on each of the rounds it has teams starting at this stage, which for the first round you've put at 32 and the others at 0,
directly under this it says number of matches, in here it should be the number of matches that should be drawn.
e.g. in the semi final it should be 2 and in the quarter final it should be 4 because that is the number of matchups drawn from 4 teams and 8 teams respectively.
i've attached a link to a fixed version of teh file so you can see what i mean, the only changes i've made are as described earlier but for each of the rounds, and changing the season update day to the 1st of july from the 1st of janurary so that it isn't in the season, the latter change was simply so you could use it straight away if you wanted although it's easy to change if you had a different date in mind.

British Cup Fixed

can i try this. so is it all the teams of UK, like even form teh SPL, play together with the epl or something?

Hey,

Thanks sammyt, it makes sense how you explained it.

LOL_101 - The cup has the FA cup winner from england/scotland/wales/n ireland and also the top 7 from the league for each country as well. feel free to have a go, but take sammyt's version, mine was incomplete.

Thanks,

Stevie:D

thanks steve. i will try, but yeah i have to make another save again |)

Sammyt version wont upload on my game as it says it could not process the rule settings and that it could not find competition 100000024 in the database.

Any ideas how I can solve this issue? I'm guessing if I knew what cup it was previously i could amend the file to direct to 100000024 or am I way off the mark? =\