Issues with FM15 after windows 10 upgrade

jamierobbo

Reaction score
Before upgraded to windows 10 my laptop (Samsung RF511, i5 2.5ghz, 1tb hd, 8gb ram) could run easily 8/10 countries with at least 1 league (most 2 or 3 although with some smaller countries players only) with a large data base with both comp performance and game speed at least 3 and 1/2 stars each.

Since the upgrade to windows 10 i am lucky if i get 1 star each running 2 countires, does anyone have any advice or had same issue?

Before upgraded to windows 10 my laptop (Samsung RF511, i5 2.5ghz, 1tb hd, 8gb ram) could run easily 8/10 countries with at least 1 league (most 2 or 3 although with some smaller countries players only) with a large data base with both comp performance and game speed at least 3 and 1/2 stars each.

Since the upgrade to windows 10 i am lucky if i get 1 star each running 2 countires, does anyone have any advice or had same issue?

Is there any actual performance issues in game? Have you notices anything about the speeds in game while processing? I've seen the stars jump based on how my PC is performing, how much RAM is accessible at the time, how much Cache is available, ect. I don't consider the stars important at all to be honest.

Yeah everything from FM freezing/not responding to a noticable lag even clicking an icon or moving the pointer, just seems like a time delay on everything.

It especially seems to effect on holiday, often like to start unemployed and take over mid season and getting through to Oct on hol seems to take 2/3 times longer