andyspurs85

Reaction score
Hey,

Apologies if this is in the wrong section but I need a bit of help!
I've been playing FM for years and never had this issue before. When I go to my player search to try and sign someone it doesn't show all players on there. By unticking the interested box it should bring everyone up regardless of interest but for some reason it doesn't change.
Thought it could be the scouting but I have that set to the world packages, not sure when else it could be!

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

Have you tried clicking on *CLEAR* to the rigth hand side???

Yeah, that was my first thought, start from scratch but it doesn't work.

It's a pain because I can't see what players are transfer listed etc. My highest valued uninterested player on the list is £55m, there are players on the game with values of £90m plus that should be showing on there.

Very strange!

It's definitely based on scouting knowledge. It will never show 100% of the players on the database. What % of the world do you have as world knowledge?

Also, lets say a scout goes to Brazil and finishes his assignment. Within 12 months there are a crop of regens spawned that the scout doesn't know about. Also, the knowledge starts to fade when they have been away a while (like when the scout reports recommendation of the player disappears).

I think its surely impossible that the player search will show literally every single player on the game is it not? Like no club in the world in real life knows every single player that exists?