Venator77

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been editing a Yugoslavia database to use in a new career save but I have a major problem. All of the clubs were set to Yugoslavia as the nation they are based in, but they still produce youth intakes under the current nations they are in, ie Dinamo Zagreb producing Croatian players. I don't want this as I want all the clubs to produce Yugoslavian players. What do I need to do?

Here's the file I have been editing attached to the post.

Thanks for any possible help.

Venator77

Attachments

• Yugoslavia - changed nationality - V77 edit.fmf
    534.2 KB · Views: 52
I figured it out. It's just a matter of moving all of the cities from the Yugoslav successor states into Yugoslavia itself. It'll be a little tedious moving all of those cities, towns, etc, but it is the best fix I discovered.

I figured it out. It's just a matter of moving all of the cities from the Yugoslav successor states into Yugoslavia itself. It'll be a little tedious moving all of those cities, towns, etc, but it is the best fix I discovered.
I had the similar problem 6-7 years ago when I was making Yugoslavian league, and back then I think I was able to solve tedious part by filtering it out by nations. Haven't been meddling with newest editors so I wouldn't know if its still there.

Thing is I have to move every single town in all the countries to Yugoslavia and that's going to take time.

Thing is I have to move every single town in all the countries to Yugoslavia and that's going to take time.
Maybe you've figured it out this method. I'd like to share it here anyway since it'll save a lot of time editing the same features:

1. Filter out the cities or regions you want to change nation.
Filtering the items

2. Select the first item, the press Ctrl + A to select all.

3. Click the "Edit" button (on the lower right of the editor windows)
editor2.png

4. Change nation to the desired one. DO NOT change anything else.
editor3.png

5. Check and done.
editor4.png

Did you finally solve it @Venator77 ? I've been looking for a Yugoslavian DB for FM21 and this thread is the best I found