arsenal3642

Reaction score
Ok I had a problem with my first thread hopefully this one will work for me.

This is my formation and I would like you all to try it out please and let me know how it goes for you. It is based on my own favourite style of football, quick, wide passing and counter attack with a solid defense. It is a 4-5-1 and im using arsenal.

League And Fixtures: As you can see below i am unbeaten in 6 games so far and i have a good conceeded record.(as i continue in the game more pictures will uploaded of my season).
View attachment 189193View attachment 189196

Squad And Formation:
here i have not added to many faces to the arsenal team but i have offloaded players i consider to be 'dead wood' on loans and permanent transfers.
View attachment 189197View attachment 189198View attachment 189199

Match Shouts:
When losing (rarely) or a drab match i will use Get Ball Forward or Pass Into Space to liven it up a bit and put the mentality on attack.

Opposition instructions:
On the OI screen before the match i will target players with low morale or low condition and tell my players to tackle hard, close down and show onto weaker foot. i do this to make the player feel less confident and prone to making a mistake.
Team talk:
I will leave this to the assistant manager. But at half time if i have a key player ( fabregas, van persie, arshavin) with a rating inbetween 7.0 - 7.5 i will tell them i have faith and it normally makes them finish the game with 8.0 plus rating.

Choosing a player:

AML: He will need to be skillful and good technique also both footed or right footer they also dont have to be speed kings 13 pace and acceleration at the lowest ( arshavin, nasri, nani).

AMR: He will need to be a 'usain bolt' speed player used to cause havoc down the wing and leave defenders for pace.(walcott, gervinho, valencia, ronaldo, legear, ashley young).

MCR: Will need to be a attack minded CM that has good technique and dribbling and ok pace, good passing will be a bonus.(wilshere, nasri, pastore,)

MCR: He will need to be your typical deep lying playmaker, excellent passing and creativty. (xavi, fabregas,alonso)

ST: This player will need lots of pace and acceleration and good finishing and composure for the position players like bent , gameiro, vagner love, but i have tryed a slower technical striker in van persie and he has been playing ok in the games i have used him. but it is more suited to a faster player.

Recomended players:
jagielka: absolutley cheating in the air and is a constant threat in the box during corners, will score many headers.

gameiro: only 5 million but wow he is very fast and left me jaw dropped at some of the things he does on pitch.

legear: cheap and very good on the wing has pace, dribling, crossing, shooting.

fabianski: all i have to say is 'if only he could play like that in real life' very good goalkeeper.

inkoom: excellent backup for right back should push for a place very soon.

Here is the formation i hope you enjoyed reading my thread and i hope it works as well as it does for me.
View attachment 189215

Last edited:
jagielka: absolutley cheating in the air - Just wondered what that means mate lol

it means that he is very unrealistic in the air and wins loads of headers and scores many headers too , sorry for the confusion lol

u both phil for 9m and accepted. with it was the same IRL went arsenal bid 10m. LOL

Last edited:
Upload tactic to community.sigames.com. There is a lot people so maybe someone will try this tactic!

so has anyone tried it , because i would love some feedback.

If you try it with a slightly lesser team, like Everton, Fulham och any other team that has a realistic chance of pushing for Europe, then I think more members are likely to try it.

ok i will do so after my season with arsenal is over ill keep updating here as my seasons progresses also maybe someone on this forum could do me a favour and try it out with a lower team also?. and i will do that eventually to si games community :)

Last edited: