It Is possible to transfer messi?

rubensacra93

Reaction score
It Is possible to transfer messi or ronaldo for a team like man city or ac milan ?
without choosing barcelona and send him for the third team or punish him, i mean with money

Ronaldo yes. It was on FM11 at least.

Not sure about Messi.

messi never wants to join unless barca dont renew is contract cos he wants to much :(

i've tried to hire messi in 2015 and it was like impossible.
i think that i only can buy him if he get mad on barca, anybody bought him ?

I have Messi AND Ronaldo in FM11 :) messi was signed for 150 million, and Ronaldo for 117 millionboth around 25 years old too maybe 26

it was hard, but then, I paid for Messi about 85 mil pounds with Arsenal in my 5th season (he was like 29/30, i forgot) and about quarter mil pounds per week with increase wage of 20% per year in a 5 year contract, and a bunch of deals with Barcelona.

yeah, i did that on fm 2011

No team can afford that! editor? oO)

could with instalments if you was man city
hard to transfer these guys tho had offers accepted but when it comes to personal terms messi wanted £400,000 a week not happening especially with 3 players on match highest earner clause was man city by the way

Id say with Ronaldo if you play the game for 2-3 seasons or so id expect you could get him due to him not being as loyal to Madrid as Messi is to Barcelona, you'd still have to be a Man City to do it though given id imagine his wages would be around 250k plus, Messi ive never managed to sign on any FM game to date, the only way to get him out of Barcelona is via a quick trip to the editor or if your lucky enough to see him refuse a contract extension at Barca, that takes about 5 years though.....

no, and why bother. too expensive, and hard to get too. better get other players or even regens with 200 PA as a matter of fact :P

Ronaldo is very easy to transfer since his loyalty isn't so high, but Messi I could only ever transfer to Real Madrid.

Though Ronaldo > Messi for me in fm11 and now fm12 -- he's just an amazing winger and striker, messi I can't get to perform to the stellar levels ronaldo does - bit like with fabregas, amazing attributes but his output isn't stellar.

Ronaldo is very easy to transfer since his loyalty isn't so high, but Messi I could only ever transfer to Real Madrid.

Though Ronaldo > Messi for me in fm11 and now fm12 -- he's just an amazing winger and striker, messi I can't get to perform to the stellar levels ronaldo does - bit like with fabregas, amazing attributes but his output isn't stellar.

Is Ronaldo really that easy to sign? im playing as Man City at the moment and hes not showing any interest in joining me right now although granted i am only in the first season and im not in any great need to sign him.

On FM 11, Ronaldo can be signed easily, without cheating or anything like that. 35m, 250k wages..
Scored 60goals in his 1st season. 2nd season(for no reason) he was willing to reduce his wage to 165k!

Messi cant be signed, he wants 400k wages a week, with another 50k increase after xx games ._. That is equivalent to 3 Ronaldos

I havent tried to sign either of them and as I manage Juve Id imagine its impossible even if they are 35 years old as the club's reputation is broken. But I signed Messi on FM 10, in like 4th or 5th season for Juve.

I once bought Ronaldo with Benfica even, but he was on his 30's and in last contract year, as for messi, I gave a huge sum of money in installments (since I wasnt gonna play the game anymore XD) , I aint sure how, they accepted but he asked 2,1 million euros per month, no way I could afford that.

ye when i put alexis sanchez in fm 11 as a future transfer and barca signed him in first transfer window(i just did this for realism rather than leavin barca with a big wage budget on top of summer signings) man city signed him, chelsea on other occassions, this was because i also had barca sign fabregas in a same way and they were heavily in debt so forced to sell. never seen ronaldo move

How is it like having both C. Ronaldo and Messi on the same team?

only attempted it once with united in year 2014, didnt even wanna enter contract negotiations

Last edited:
I actually had Ronaldo transfer listed by Madrid on my Liverpool save at the end of the first season. They were offering him for 40m, but he was asking for more than $250,000pw + about $50,000 in match bonuses. Couldn't justify it. Naturally, he went and won the Champions golden boot the next season. -.-

Messi, however, has never shown any interest in anyone up to 2017 in my game, and has had his contract renewed twice.

Back