TheWriter

Reaction score
After a plethora of FM14 saves which have ended just short of the start of the first transfer window, the only lasting saves coming on the much debated FMC mode, I have decided that I need to slow down, take the time to sort out a team, get 3 tactics running for different situations, watch the games in detail, look at statistics and form, not just sign the players I've heard are wonderkids and much more. It seems like the obvious thing to do now that we're coming closer and closer to FM15, admittedly that's a few months away just now but I want to try and get on the right tracks so I can pull out of the station nicely at the start of the new installation of Football Manager.

I am going to be starting on the latest LFC Marshall Update so players such as Drogba and Lampard are still unattached. Their mentioning would make it seem as though they are going to be my transfer targets but that assumption would be wrong.

I am going to be starting as Manchester United. I'm not a United supporter but I do find it an interesting challenge to rule England and eventually Europe, post Alex Ferguson, doing a bit better than David Moyes I would hope!

I'm hoping to do the traditional monthly updates which I'm hoping will take a bit more than the 10-15 minutes it traditionally takes for me.

I hope you enjoy the coming career!