meb1976

Reaction score
Just messing with an idea. I fell in love with football round about the age of 10-14 mainly by watching big tournaments like Euro 88, Italia 90. For FM13 I had a go at an Italia 90 Db and if I'm being modest I thought it was fairly good. At the same time I'm enjoying playing FM14 so I'm thinking of either recreating the Italia 90 Db or possible a similar one from the 80s. Does anyone have a preference year from say 80-90? Open to suggestions...

Have you played the 1979/80 game yet? It's amazing! Only thing letting it down is the remainder of a few of today's players, chairmen etc. I'd either have a go at editing that and just adding more players or re-doing the 1990 one again which I played last year and was awesome

Thanks Mitchec, i appreciate it. Im going to use the same db as the 1990 one but try improve it. At the moment im building a cut out face pack for it. Probably take me ages. I only came up with the idea about 5pm today and so far ive only done 2 teams! :eek:

The first edition of Italia 90 for FM14 has been posted on the FM Italia 90 facebook page. Under construction, so only a trial version at the moment
View attachment 419610

i remember Atalanta having a decent seria b squad,, in italia 90