No many countries have been done. The only real ones ive not really touched so far are South American and Latin America. Most European Countries have been edited. I never even noticed Wimbledon had such a high rep but i will fix that for next release

Hi meb1976, really god work, Thanks
I have a question:
- may be I miss something, but I can not take control on any nation team, also i haven't opinion to take control club and national team in beginning the game? What could be a problem? only in your first db I can take control on nation, in another - no

Hi meb1976, really god work, Thanks
I have a question:
- may be I miss something, but I can not take control on any nation team, also i haven't opinion to take control club and national team in beginning the game? What could be a problem? only in your first db I can take control on nation, in another - no

You can manage an International side, however to do so when you are at the "add manager" screen you need to click on the Nation you want to manage and at the top of the screen it gives the option to Control Side. Easiest way to do so is click on a club side first of all and say click on Maradona, then go to Argentina and select nation from there

Great work!!!
Can someone share future screenshot of Alan Shearer? Would like to see how good he will improve. Is it similar to CM.
Thanks.
When will be the next update?

Thanks, to be honest its one of these projects i try work on as much as i can when i get the free time. Just doing a little bit at a time every week. Any particular team you want me to work on then im always open to requests :)

Del Piero has been added. He was at Padova, but have set a future transfer to Juve. I usually load with large db with the English, French, Italian, Spanish, German and Scottish leagues

Last edited: