bogs

Reaction score
Hi, I took charge of Rimini, which is currently in Italian 3rd League. I've media prediction 1st, but I'm on the 14th place after 12 matches. And here I need your help, because I think my tactic doesn't blend in with my team. I'm using 4-2-3-1 Control, rotating my strikers ( they doesn't have problems to score from what I've seen so far ).So far, in Italian Serie C Cup I didn't had any problems, I have 5/5 wins.

Where is the problem ? I really don't want to use plug&play tactics, if you could explain where I'm wrong, I'll very grateful.

Hi, I took charge of Rimini, which is currently in Italian 3rd League. I've media prediction 1st, but I'm on the 14th place after 12 matches. And here I need your help, because I think my tactic doesn't blend in with my team. I'm using 4-2-3-1 Control, rotating my strikers ( they doesn't have problems to score from what I've seen so far ).So far, in Italian Serie C Cup I didn't had any problems, I have 5/5 wins.

Where is the problem ? I really don't want to use plug&play tactics, if you could explain where I'm wrong, I'll very grateful.
Load up your savegame and I'll have a look to see what best suits the team?

PM me

Last edited: