cyril

Reaction score
Can't find any evidence of this in game who holds the most goals for a Serie A player. The record should be 274 this is from Wikipedia.

1Silvio Piola1929–19542745370.51

I have just recently broke this with Luka Jovic yet i have had no update about it and further more i cant even find a record of this in game.

Here is Jovic who has scored 276 goals for Fiorentina which should of broken the record.

View attachment 302866

I have checked his achievements also and still nothing there.

View attachment 302862View attachment 302860

So my question is what is the Serie A goal-scoring record in game, does anybody know how to find it and does it even exist (is there one to break) ? I seen threads with people breaking Shearer's record but am i trying to break a record that doesn't even exist ?

It should be under Serie A --> History/Records --> Players

I dont think thats even possible,i mean Jovic...73 league goals in 37 league appearances ?! This is unreal ! This is impossible,have you edited him ? What tactic are u using ? Is this a bug ?
This is not a simple game,this is terrifiyng...

It should be under Serie A --> History/Records --> Players
That only shows how many goals a player has scored a season not the overall record and i know that it exists because some guy broker Shearers Premiership record in another thread.

Those goals per season are impossible......
It's not impossible i have done more with Messi.

Anyway not to derail this thread does anybody know the answer to this question ?

That only shows how many goals a player has scored a season not the overall record and i know that it exists because some guy broker Shearers Premiership record in another thread.

did he have a screenshot of it, or did he jsut tell you? the stat isnt included in the game.

Even then the game only inlcudes modern day records, the years in the record above prob wouldnt be included anyway.

did he have a screenshot of it, or did he jsut tell you? the stat isnt included in the game.

Even then the game only inlcudes modern day records, the years in the record above prob wouldnt be included anyway.
Yes i do not think it exists. I think they should include old records and not just modern though. It wouldn't be hard to add that in the game.

Yes i do not think it exists. I think they should include old records and not just modern though. It wouldn't be hard to add that in the game.

It would be, think of the amount of info you are talking about in every league.

It would be, think of the amount of info you are talking about in every league.
Not when you consider what we are getting every year is more or less an update with some additional changes.

I've played this since the original CM so that's probably why my viewpoint is somewhat skewed.

I saw your tactic used in another thread. it looks good. what did you train Jovic as? Or did he just play a lot and develop?

How did you train your Jovic and what did you play him as. I have him coming in end of 2015/16 season on a network save for Inter?

I saw your tactic used in another thread. it looks good. what did you train Jovic as? Or did he just play a lot and develop?
I played him as soon as he got to the club. I trained him on Strength heavily to play in the Target Man role, didn't train his role though. i also trained him quite heavy in quickness also and some off the ball i think a bit of everything towards the end but i tried to focus mainly on Strength. He seems to develop very well anyway but i like to pinpoint certain stats.