Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Dont know if posting this in the right place, but I will throw it here anyway.

In Italy there is a rule where you can only sign 1 non eu player a year. I used that up in the summer and forgotten that I did. Now its winter and I found 2 epic regens from south america, tried to buy them both but failed due to only being allowed 1 non eu player....

So I bidded for them again but set the future transfer date until the end of the Italian season, was a bit desperate as couple other clubs where coming in for them and thought this is worth a shot, at the very least it will get him to accept my contract and not theres and void there bids. They both accepted me, I finalised both deals and now they are both set to sign for the 1st of July.

Will they come??? Anyone tried this before?

Reaction score
nope i aint tried this before so i couldnt help u but good luck lol :p

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
You will only be able to get one of them next season...other transfer will be cancelled. :(

Reaction score
And when it is cancelled, try to pull the same stunt again.

//Edit - I mean the end of season thingie.

Reaction score
Belgian feeder club and loan them out?
Nah you cant do that man, you cant even get the deal finalised before when it hits u with the 1 eu stuff. These 2 did for some reason.

You will only be able to get one of them next season...other transfer will be cancelled. :(
Lame man, you tried it? Do they just pick one at random to cancel too?