Status
Not open for further replies.

matty0425

Banned
Reaction score
i always try and start a new game in italy and always end up deleting it because of the terrible referees i always get over 5 yellow cards a game and nearly every game get a player sent off

Lol,So tell ur team to stop tackling,Put tackling on easy.
More stand off

I have done all those things,but it doesnt make a difference in italy the referees are **** just appeal the bans and after a while the FA agree with you and overturn the bans. hope this helps :)

In my Inter save - and accompanying story - the refs have been fine so far. Will let you know how it goes.

Its an absolute disgrace. It would be good if they give you the option to bribe referees in the next game to help get results in difficult matches.

Its an absolute disgrace. It would be good if they give you the option to bribe referees in the next game to help get results in difficult matches.

Umm,no.

The game is supposed to be played with realism,not bribery.

Umm,no.

The game is supposed to be played with realism,not bribery.

Well Juventus used bribery for years to win Serie A so it is clearly a legitimate way to help get results, so I think it should be incorporated into Football Manager.

You cant put bribing referees into FM, its not allowed IRL so its not allowed on FM

Ridiculous OP which has descended into ridiculous discussion about bribing refs on FM.

If you are getting players sent off/yellowed frequently then your tackling is too aggresive or your players are poor at tackling.

Nothing to do with which league you are in.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.