cadchee

Reaction score
Okay so this has been ******* me off. Spanish, Dutch, French and etc are European countries. They're also in the EU. Now my problem is that everytime I try to sign one of them, for example the year I'm in now is 2016, and David Villa's contract is expiring, and I attempted to sign him for free but it said I'm not allowed to sign him because he's not EU. I just don't get it and it really annoys me, like certain players are classified as EU and others aren't like Fabregas, Villa, Jordy Clasie and a few others. Do you guys know why its like this? I can't even sign youth that are from France or Holland because it says they're not European. I don't know if its because they're from another European club that's abroad, but nonetheless, they are European and they show up on the EU-National filter.

I dont know what to do, any suggestion?!!

im playing in the italian league as Roma, the rules only allow you to sign 2 players per season who are not european. so for example u cant sign 3 players from south america in the same season. not sure why u cant sign david villa as hes spanish...

cant even sign an italian player or MY YOUTH PLAYERS, it seems like a bug :(

Post on the offical si games forums they may ask you to upload your save so they can check