mekitozito

Reaction score
I've decided to start a save with Inter with an additional challenge : All the players bought must be Italian.

So far I've made bids for Paloschi,ranocchia(genoa's 50%stake) and waiting giovinco loan to end to buy him. Also,on a medium term,I'd like to buy Chiellini and probably Balotteli. Who else would you reccomend?

Edit: Can choose from Paloschi for 19M (9.5m each 50%) and giuseppe rossi for 17M . Who do you think I should go to?

Last edited:
You might want to get Criscito and Montolivo, and try to stay away from Balotelli.

Definitely going for Poli and Criscito,but about the strikers, Paloschi or Rossi?

Definitely going for Poli and Criscito,but about the strikers, Paloschi or Rossi?

Well, it's up to you. Mattia Destro is an alternative.

Fair enough if you want to build a team of prospectful Italian players, but really, it is not difficult to do. Just set your scouts to find young Italian prospects and poach them, or find them yourself in the search. It's quite simple.

De Rossi, Criscito, M. Amelia, Pazzo, Poli + Marchisio

Good luck with Chiellini

Cassano is quite old and similar to balottelli,Thanks for your advices,decided to get Paloschi.

Scheloto becomes a beast on the wing you vam get him for free after first season

Marco D'Alessandro is a good young player from Roma.
Mattia Perrin is a great young Italian 'keeper at Genoa too!

Alessandro Matri, seriously.

Marilungo, Simone Guerra, Fausto Rossi, ****, there are tons.

Why not wait till after transfer update, you'll have ranocchia (sp) and Pazzini ?

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

And have a look at Ragatzu, says he has required potential to be better than Rooney, check my link !

I am trying same with Juve. my team atm is
GK Buffon
DR Motta
DC Bonucci
DC Chiellini
DL De Ceglie
DM he isnt italian :S
MC Poli
MC mARCHISIO
AMR Marilungo
AML Giovinco
SC G Rossi

Destro
Paulo Henrique (second nationality is italian)
Seculin
Bocchetti
Del Piero
Verratti

shortlisr
Paloschi
Santon
Balotelli
Macheda
De Silvestri
Ranocchia
Simone Verdi
Santacroce
Galloppa
Astori
Crisetig
Thiago (barcelona...spain, brazil, italy...but he didnt choose yet)

Aquilani is usualy on transfer list at the end of first season
Cassano sometimest request tranfer and can be bought for cheap
Salvatore Sirigu...good GK
Pazzini
Schelotto (free at the end of first season)
Montolivo
Acquafresca
Andrea Masiello

GL :D

---------- Post added at 03:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------