Reaction score
Hi guys thanks for reading,This is a new clan im hoping to get started up and running with a few dedicated members hopefully in the Italian Serie A.

Games will be played on a Monday,Wedsnesday,Friday nights and if it can all be agreed with prospective clan members a night at the weekend too.

If you would like to register your interest to be a member of the newly founded clan please leave your steam ID, outling your past experience in clans,and your availability for the game as detailed above,and where you are from.If you meet the criteria you shall be invited to the group.

Looking to recruit around 4 people and estimated start date of the Italian SerieA clan will be 13th September at 19:00(UK TIME)

Look forward to hearing from you.

ashwilton1 - Hi bud, have a huge love for Serie A and stream as many matches as i can watch online! So would love to join the league, im extremeley committed, and as a bonus have a broken tibea, so im free always hah!

ashwilton1 - Hi bud, have a huge love for Serie A and stream as many matches as i can watch online! So would love to join the league, im extremeley committed, and as a bonus have a broken tibea, so im free always hah!

added

Any further interest in this brand new game? Starts up 24hours from now, grab a team!!!

FTD83, - im interetsed in playing mate, are you starting today?

Hello mate, Interested in this aswell, friends with lordbaj so caan start this today. Lower half teams?

Can I play been looking for a good for a while. Steam account adalton_90