UTVsotc

Reaction score
sorry if this is double posted or in the wrong place, used the seach thing and couldnt find any help so thought id just post what im after...

Iv just started a game with Pescara ( Italian Serie C1/B ) anybody know any good and cheap players for this level its the lowest club iv ever managed and the 1st time iv managed a foreign club so im really stuck??

loaded the game on large DB and have 7 playable leagues loaded if this make a difference..??

I only started getting back into the game. I'm Pro Vercelli in C2, and I don't personally know of any good players right yet.

HOWEVER, you should REALLY check the Spanish under 19 squad. I've often found unsigned high quality talent there in multiple games. Barca, Real, and some other squads will sometimes refuse to resign a a really young player. Sometimes you can get a 16 year old regen who is 5 stars. As Vercelli in my first year, I signed a 16 year old 5 star potential goalie for cheap. What is so great is that they require almost no transfer fee.

For Serie C2 and C1 check out Daniele Degano and play him as a striker, had back-to-back 25 goal seasons in C2 and C1 after promotion.

Daniele Paponi is also a good signing if you can get him at the end of his contract in 2011. Works well with Degano.