Italian/Spanish feeder clubs

rkeane16

Reaction score
Hi all, Im now in my 5th season with Man Utd and am looking for a good feeder club for them. Preferably, I would want a high enough profile club(so, it has to Seria A or La Liga) to be affiliated with, so my reserves would want to go there on loan. I currently have Cardiff, Southampton, Hibs and Rosenberg affiliated to me, but seems the some of the players wouldn't go there to play and rather languish in the reserves... and these are potentially good players! It's hard to play them enough to improve them.

Any recommendations? I have tried Napoli and Sampdoria, but was rejected.

What do you mean you have "tried" Napoli & Sampdoria?

What do you mean you have "tried" Napoli & Sampdoria?

I have tried to get Napoli and Sampdoria to be my afiliated club. You know, click on the "choose club" button after you click on the "look for feeder club" button. I tried choosing those two clubs before, but the board couldn't reach and agreement with them.

I have tried to get Napoli and Sampdoria to be my afiliated club. You know, click on the "choose club" button after you click on the "look for feeder club" button. I tried choosing those two clubs before, but the board couldn't reach and agreement with them.

I've never been able to hand pick a club, they just present me with a list of 3-4 pants clubs from around the world for me to chose from... am I missing something?

I've never been able to hand pick a club, they just present me with a list of 3-4 pants clubs from around the world for me to chose from... am I missing something?

Hahaha.. I actually just discover this too! But, this option was there at the start of the game. Usually, the board will first choose a local feeder, then a marketing purpose club and a overseas feeder. I only notice that you can choose a club in my 4th season. There is also an option for what type of feeder club you prefer.

Right now, my option to look for a feeder club is grey out, I will post some screenies when it becomes available again.

yeah ist possible to choose after a moment in the club (second season I think) but no liga or serie A team will accept, forget it.

How about a Serie B team, that might have a chance of getting promoted?

Didn't know you could pick either.. nice

a serie B is more likely, but when I got promoted with a sucking french midtable side to first division they starting to say that they were too good to be affiliated (morons), then went and spent all the money on a new stadium so I could be sure I wasn't going to keep promotion.... jerks!

I got valladolid in la liga (sorry about spelling) as a feeder team, was pretty suprised really. You get a lott of dutch eredivsie teams availaible that will accept if that any consilation?

Hahaha.. I actually just discover this too! But, this option was there at the start of the game. Usually, the board will first choose a local feeder, then a marketing purpose club and a overseas feeder. I only notice that you can choose a club in my 4th season. There is also an option for what type of feeder club you prefer.

Right now, my option to look for a feeder club is grey out, I will post some screenies when it becomes available again.

Here you go Ma-Li, I got the screenshot that I said i would try to get.

dutch teams can be a good option, or try some lesser teams but that play european football (ive got aris salonica and barann bergen)

if you poitn to a certain club and it doesn't work, do you need to wait another six months to ask?

i had den bosh or something in holland they got promo into top flight and 2 seasons later came second in league cause i had some good players on loan to them but they got a new board and cancelled link :( really unhappy cause my players would have had champs league or uefa cup to play in which would have been good XP for the youths.
i would pick a dutch team if you choose your feeder team just because the teams in that league are so alike player wise and you might get lucky and your youths might get europe next season :p

WTF? I wanted Parma and has this ever happened to anyone b4?

Ive never been succesful when hand picking a feeder team they allways reject.
I still have some decend ones tho