nufc1983

Reaction score
Hi, I have just got parma promoted to serie a, obviously with a tight budget I have spent wisely and signed saul sadado from olimpa. I'm aware of only being allowed to sign one foreign player a season rule and registering, however, I cannot register him, he's the only foreign player I have and it only says ine. anyone else have this problem?

Was this rule abolished or am I getting you mixed up? I got my job at Juventus at the beginning of 21/22 and I have signed loads of foreign players for my team?

Was this rule abolished or am I getting you mixed up? I got my job at Juventus at the beginning of 21/22 and I have signed loads of foreign players for my team?

If they are EU it's fine, its everywhere else where it may take a spot e.g Brazillians. (I think! Not managed in Serie A for ages)

Sounds odd OP.

Does he have a work permit?

If they are EU it's fine, its everywhere else where it may take a spot e.g Brazillians. (I think! Not managed in Serie A for ages)

Sounds odd OP.

Does he have a work permit?

I have signed two Brazilians this season and I haven't came across this haha!

I think the only thing it could be would be the work permit situation. I signed an Argentinian youngster for an English team at the start of this save and he couldn't get a work permit so I had to loan him out until he could. Obviously that's a different country but may be it is just that?

I have signed two Brazilians this season and I haven't came across this haha!

I think the only thing it could be would be the work permit situation. I signed an Argentinian youngster for an English team at the start of this save and he couldn't get a work permit so I had to loan him out until he could. Obviously that's a different country but may be it is just that?

Two is the max I think mate (or was before)

Yeah the work permit thing for Argentinians etc is a pain in the ****, had a player join at 18 and took until he was 20 to get one! I did buy him for 1.8 mil and hes now worth over 20 though, just kept loaning him out