Well done New Zealand. What is it with the big European teams!?:S
its mental i dont understand whats going on. its like we've all hit the self destruct button

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

The little teams aren't coming out to play.

But well done New Zealand. Could have nicked it on the counter too. Super performance by then.
even so they're just lumping it up, and playing with no real composure

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

they're almost playing like england

Respect to New Zealand.

Well deserved draw, and a definite MOTM performance by Ryan Nelsen.

The teams taaht battle hard are being rewarded which is excellent. I don't watch the WC for the big names - I actually lose iterest when it's only the big countries left. It's the upsets and fairytale runs that make WC's exciting.

Listened to it on 5 live and Robbie Savage shat himself when Chris Wood nearly scored, was entertaining to listen to (still hate him). Great result for New Zealand and good to note that it's not just Enlgand ******* up the World Cup with good manager and players.

go the all whites lol ******* love it. its always good to see other good nations suffer when we are also. makes me feel abit better.

I enjoyed that game. One of the few games in the World Cup that I really got behind a team (others being Mexico, USA and Algeria :)), and it was a tense last few minutes.

I enjoyed that game. One of the few games in the World Cup that I really got behind a team (others being Mexico, USA and Algeria :)), and it was a tense last few minutes.

Off topic: Im from Cedar Springs, Michigan, USA and tbh after a while of reading this kind of **** on here constantly all i can say is...

lol @ bitter scottish people...
maybe next world cup...
unlikely though as you'll never really have any proper significance in the world again as your new role as englands little northern *******...

On topic: good for New Zealand, they didn't play all that great but still a good result for them.

^ No need mate. Take it to another thread or something.

Well done to New Zealand on holding Italy to 1-1 :).