I think we are witnessing what may be the first upset of this World cup ! ( not that I think Italy are much better than Para, its just that as WORLD CHAMPIONS you have a reputation to live up to ! )

Ireland are better than many teams at the world cup - austraila, NZ and the likes...they did deserve to go to the WC, but it wouldn't be the same without France in a world cup, even if they're not really that great...
For now anyway, I think will end 1-1....Italy will score soon after re-start, and then just defend it (properly this time)...Lippi better bring on Di Natale instead of gilardino, he's had a great season for udinese and can do more magic...Italy's looking a lil bit boring....They really need a Zidane, or perhaps more topical, Mesut Ozil type of player, who can create and score from anything...italy's never produced such a player really...wish Balotelli had gone though, Italy would be far more exciting - on and off the field I would think

Cardozo is definitely more dangerous than Santa Cruz

is it just me or has pepe looked like a real class talent tonight get him in carlo.

Could have gone either way really, but it seems like it'll end in 1 point each now.

Why wasn't the Italy GK wearing that sexy tight fitting thing :S