ITALY SERIE A TACTIC TEST (Real league, players, stats & etc)

It's an interesting fact of randomness that paris and chicken wing conceded 36,38 and 32,32, which is really balanced. But they scored 96,78 and 91,69, which is 0,47 and 0,57 goals per game differences.

Anyway these are awesome results.

It's an interesting fact of randomness that paris and chicken wing conceded 36,38 and 32,32, which is really balanced. But they scored 96,78 and 91,69, which is 0,47 and 0,57 goals per game differences.

Could there be some sort of mechanic in the game where a striker keeps scoring more goals if it has confidence, trust etc. like vardy where it just kept going.. maybe in the one season this "effect" wasn't as apparent as in the other season..

It could also be total randomness but you are right.. its very strange :)

@dginola, if you have the time maybe you should also test paris v3 (the original).. i am somehow getting better results with it.. especially away.. than paris v3.1

Last edited:

The first test for paris it scored 20 corner goals so I think the randomness of corner goals contributes to it. Sometimes one goal is needed to open the flood gate :D

Not sure what caused the chicken wing goal differences though.

Could there be some sort of mechanic in the game where a striker keeps scoring more goals if it has confidence, trust etc. like vardy where it just kept going.. maybe in the one season this "effect" wasn't as apparent as in the other season..

It could also be total randomness but you are right.. its very strange :)

@dginola, if you have the time maybe you should also test paris v3 (the original).. i am somehow getting better results with it.. especially away.. than paris v3.1

I have checked both V3 and V3.1 the only difference is the corner setup. From I see V3 has DM to attack from deep and V3.1 has striker to attack from deep. This could means V3.1 corner setup might be more pruned to counter attack from corners and since it has a lot of corner attempts it might have more chances for the opponent to counter attack from corner. If you are lucky just like my first test you might benefit from the 3.1 setup. This could explain why 3 is more solid than 3.1

Keep up the good work! I use this thread to check out which tactic is great to use for my Brescia save. And I've managed to get 2nd place when media prediction is 15th. So thank you and may you have a lot of time to test a lot of tactics in the future.

Maybe you can test FMSerbia 3-5-2 (V2) and 4-4-2 (V2) tactics in the future. (H)

Keep up the good work! I use this thread to check out which tactic is great to use for my Brescia save. And I've managed to get 2nd place when media prediction is 15th. So thank you and may you have a lot of time to test a lot of tactics in the future.

Maybe you can test FMSerbia 3-5-2 (V2) and 4-4-2 (V2) tactics in the future. (H)

Ok mate will get back to these tactic after some round 2 test.