Itandje quits Anfield for Greece

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 2K
Absolute ********, **** goalkeeper an all. Good riddance.

Wasn't he the one caught laughing during the Hillsbrough anniversary memorial thing?

If so, good riddance.

Yes he was.

And for that reason [Not mentioning his horrific goalkeeping abilities] I'm glad to see the back end of him.

I thought he left Liverpool ages ago :S oh well he seemed to be fairly ****

lol he was pathetic, good we dont havce to see his face in the EPL anymore

**** it,you cockroach headed BBC bot.Did you really had to make a thread for it?Whatever.........
Oh,Itandje left?Well,what was he doing in Anfield anyway?

A non-story, some player who never played for Liverpool won't be playing for Liverpool in the future. Golly gosh.

Well that's one of rafa's **** signings out the club. There's plenty more to go.

**** it,you cockroach headed BBC bot.Did you really had to make a thread for it?Whatever.........
Oh,Itandje left?Well,what was he doing in Anfield anyway?

Calm down, he wont threaten Olympiakos.

Good that he left. Clearly wasnt going to make any progress anyway and was going to be second-choice to Reina and Cavalieri - even I would have picked ****** Gulacsi over Itandje.

Pretty much a dijk and can start afresh for the new club.

article-0-04816FB7000005DC-581_468x376.jpg

Second from top row, the one who is smirking.

Ungrateful *******.

Seems like Fergie has missed out on a great buy here.. :(

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

article-0-04816FB7000005DC-581_468x376.jpg

Second from top row, the one who is smirking.

Ungrateful *******.

Tbf, he is probably just laughing at the guy who looks like Harry Hill but with an even shinier head.

******* needs a good old **** slapping by the only gay in the village
in all seriousness liverpool arnt missing out on anything and he was a douche so evry1s happy

Seems like Fergie has missed out on a great buy here.. :(

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Tbf, he is probably just laughing at the guy who looks like Harry Hill but with an even shinier head.

It actually looks like Graham from the Jermemy Kyle show.

I didn't know about that incident but that us just a complete lack if respect good thing he's out of the EPL.

The whole point of the memorial is to remember the people who unfortunately died at Hillsborough , not to laugh at a mans head.

Can't say I know, or care, who he is.

Back