ITK about ITK's

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
For those who believe!

Hey Guys,
I am writing to tell you that, no, I am not a 'Football Agent' or 'ITK.' I am infact an 18 year old and I have been fooling all of you gullible idiots with my fake stories for the past 2 months.
I started out when I was bored one evening and I never once thought that I could get 43k followers. I feel my twitter experience has been very successful with some of my 'Stories' even trending 5th in the world. I'm proud to say that I haven't had even one transfer scoop in my time yet people still say im more reliable than Sky Sports News and the BBC. Laughable.
Some of my personal highlights were the Kaka and Falcao stories which were completely made up. The Daily Mail even wrote an article based on my Kaka tweets and the 2 journalists who wrote it were following me. The Falcao story was possibly my favourite. Last night it was trending worldwide for over an hour and for over 3 hours in Spain and in the UK.
Another fascinating thing about my time on twitter was how some top respected journalists believed my rubbish and even used me as a news source.
Whilst I am here I can also point out there is no such thing as an ITK or Agent on twitter, anyone with an IQ in double figures would realise this. @Agent_NCP , @EPL_Source and @Agent_ITK are all just poor versions of myself who would be nothing without begging me for shoutouts. @Backpage is another clown who stole my fake stories everyday and passed them off as their own.
Im not sorry for wasting everybody's time, you should have realised I was a fake when I got all of my stories wrong and deleted countless tweets. I still cant believe that, I, personally have been trending in Manchester, Leeds, Ireland, Nigeria and South Africa. Perhaps I do feel a bit sorry for the guy who got 'Falcao 20' printed on his Chelsea top.
I have really enjoyed my time on twitter, especially winding up Everton and Tottenham fans on a daily basis. You idiots must have realised I was a fake when I linked your team with every player possible in the hope that one move would happen.
My time has now come to and end and I hope to enjoy the last few days of the transfer window without making up rumours myself. Thank you to whoever followed me and retweeted my garbage, it was really appreciated. Goodbye Everyone

Regards, @FootballAgent49 (The Boss)

TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

"Perhaps I do feel a bit sorry for the guy who got 'Falcao 20' printed on his Chelsea top."

So many lols.

Also AgentITK007

zjQ4M.png

lol gullable muppets! I am not on Twitter and do not care for it.. but it must be very easy to make **** up!

I say well done sir for f'ing with people, it shows how dumbed down society is by believing everything that is written on line or in papers...

lol

lol, I'm not on twitter so I don't follow self proclaimed ITKs and most of what they say is the **** they write is automatically circulated around the world press which is generally wrong about transfers anyway and well done for showing them up. The Falcao 20 shirt I can't stop laughing at though and don't feel guilt about him doing it, that guy was dumb enough to 100% believe you. My advice take everything on twitter with a pinch of salt.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;GgbABMBUyps]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgbABMBUyps[/video]

I've worked in the digital/media industry before and it's hilarious how polarised a lot of the current set of journalists are about it all. When you mention Civic media to them, they instantly get defensive because they believe it will take their job. After a little persuasion however, most of them go to the other extreme and suddenly Twitter is the greatest thing to happen to journalism since the printing press.

The truth lies somewhere in between. Social media is an amazing tool for the industry but, gasp, you have to apply the same standards to it as you would any other source. This ****** trend to take completely random twitter sources as gospel based on their popularity is simply bad journalism.

Anyone who uses the word ITK or agnet (as username) should not be followed. It's very simple.

But there are few reliable sources, for example: @DaveGoddard1971

He even told about Buttner when noone posted anything about it. Not all are reliable but there are few.

Btw, these agent ITKs should be knighted for proving how ****** up media is when they started stories with their tweets..

Last edited:
But there are few reliable sources, for example: @DaveGoddard1971

He even told about Buttner when noone posted anything about it. Not all are reliable but there are few.

You mean like the guy who "guessed Hazard was going to join Chelsea weeks before it happened"?

Honestly I don't have a Twitter account, I think there's enough bullshit in newspapers or half-reputable media like Sky to even consider believing the **** someone spouts anonymously and without any source whatsoever on the internet. At least whoever writes bullshit in the Mirror or the Sun has the decency to sign the articles.

I've came up with a new name for self proclaimed ITKs, OOTKs(Out of the know).

You mean like the guy who "guessed Hazard was going to join Chelsea weeks before it happened"?

There is so much difference between much talked transfer like Hazard and Buttner deal which people had no clue.

I'm not saying twitter is reliable, but there are few reliable ones.

There is so much difference between much talked transfer like Hazard and Buttner deal which people had no clue.

I'm not saying twitter is reliable, but there are few reliable ones.

What I mean is anyone can get a random guess right. People see some moron get a single transfer right and all of a sudden he's a clairvoyant, regardless of the fact he probably got 10-12 others wrong. Of course 'regular' journalists can get transfers wrong as well, but the fact people would very much rather believe @xxxlolitkftwxxx than sort-of respectable journalists like Ballague is ridiculous. It's as if people pick whoever's linking them to the better players or giving them the more optimistic fees and stick to their words like gospel, just because it's what they want to happen, even if it's very clearly not going to happen.

What I mean is anyone can get a random guess right. People see some moron get a single transfer right and all of a sudden he's a clairvoyant, regardless of the fact he probably got 10-12 others wrong. Of course 'regular' journalists can get transfers wrong as well, but the fact people would very much rather believe @xxxlolitkftwxxx than sort-of respectable journalists like Ballague is ridiculous. It's as if people pick whoever's linking them to the better players or giving them the more optimistic fees and stick to their words like gospel, just because it's what they want to happen, even if it's very clearly not going to happen.

Agreed but ******* is sort of twitter nonsense. Always takes his words with pinch of salt. Others feel he is reliable but I never felt that.

Btw, the one I posted is FA licensed one, I think details are given in his bio, including the site ;)

Redcafe said:
And looking at the FA's website along with his contact info on FIFA (his contact info on FIFA including email is the same as on the site in his bio), he's genuine.

Last edited:
Agreed but ******* is sort of twitter nonsense. Always takes his words with pinch of salt. Others feel he is reliable but I never felt that.

Btw, the one I posted is FA licensed one, I think details are given in his bio, including the site ;)

I wasn't talking about that guy you mentioned in particular (as I don't know him), but rather about ITKs in general and how people tend to believe them without thinking twice about it. And I did say Ballague is sort-of respectable, he may not be my cup of tea but he's above average IMHO.

I wasn't talking about that guy you mentioned in particular (as I don't know him), but rather about ITKs in general and how people tend to believe them without thinking twice about it. And I did say Ballague is sort-of respectable, he may not be my cup of tea but he's above average IMHO.

Yeah, what is even more joke is, people following them and then abusing them. As long as people follow (whether they believe or not) people will start ITK accounts everyday.

ITKs is the biggest bullshit on twitter or any forum..

Any person on twitter that A.asks for retweets before disclosing information and B. Links to where they previously mentioned something for recognition is probably not reliable.

The only people you should follow for any transfer news is people employed by reputable websites or newspapers and even then take everything with a pinch of salt or as a rumour. Another handy account to follow is @ITK_watch as he will link every retarded fake account for any mugs that are not sure.