its all kicking off at anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joel-lfc

Reaction score
I know there is a thread called liverpool ponder chineese take over, But this is new news, and alot more serious.

Ive got my own sources here

2 bids got made today and Martin Broughman, Christian Purslow and the other one out voted hicks and gillette to accept the 2 bids, Then hicks and gillette tried to sack Broughman, Purslow and the other one, so they couldnt be out voted. So no one knows whats happend, Or whats going on. Its all over sky sports news, and Liverpool have put a statement out saying;

The Board of Directors have received two excellent financial offers to buy the Club that would repay all its long-term debt. A Board meeting was called today to review these bids and approve a sale. Shortly prior to the meeting, the owners - Tom Hicks and George Gillett - sought to remove Managing Director Christian Purslow and Commercial Director Ian Ayre from the Board, seeking to replace them with Mack Hicks and Lori Kay McCutcheon.

This matter is now subject to legal review and a further announcement will be made in due course.

Meanwhile Martin Broughton, Christian Purslow and Ian Ayre continue to explore every possible route to achieving a sale of the Club at the earliest opportunity.

I will try and find out more.

Update 1: Hicks and Gilette tried to sack the Board Room to hire there own in place ( So they will be calling the shots really )
Still looking for more.

Update 2: Something fishy is going on, Why is the Official Club website going against the owners? Its never happened before?

Update 3: Offers coming from Asia and Boston Red Sox

I am searching all over the Ratol, ( liverpool forum, crazy! )

you've posted it in that thread anyway. plus its easier if we keep the goings on in one place

Status
Not open for further replies.