Its getting ridiculous

Sebboboy2402

Reaction score
this is really starting to annoy me with the fact my players are all getting injured i only just ended up getting promoted with blyth by the skin of my teeth so ive got some new players in and 2 friendlies i've got 5 injuries and whatever i try nothing helps

this is really starting to annoy me with the fact my players are all getting injured i only just ended up getting promoted with blyth by the skin of my teeth so ive got some new players in and 2 friendlies i've got 5 injuries and whatever i try nothing helps

Well its pre-season so players are more rusty therefore more suspect to little niggles and other small injuries. I would suggest lowering your training workload, in-game tempo and closing down. I would increase time-wasting and make lots of substitutions. Giving players the odd day or two off from training also helps.

Despite hearing many complaints about stuff like this, I've really experienced this... until now. I have Seleznyov and Eto'o for SUNDERLAND and 3 months into the season they still haven't played together. Why!!!??? :mad: