Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
As a supporter I thought I would start off a save with Newcastle. I had a starting budget of 13 million, I sold Cabaye, Sissoko and Cisse and ended up with 63 million but the only problem is I have no body to spend it on as they don't want to join my club. [HR][/HR] I signed This guy for 500k and he is a beast. My first match I lost 1-0 to Aston Villa and I thought nothing of it. I then lost 3-0 to West brom and realised I had to get some decent signings in and fast! View attachment 463837 [HR][/HR] I signed Townsend as I think he could really add something to my squad on the left hand side.View attachment 463836 [HR][/HR]View attachment 463835 I now have crewe in the League cup and as you can see I have very little depth in my squad [HR][/HR]New Signing . Just signed moussa Sow, I will be using him a sub or as back up incase senrab either get injured or sold.View attachment 463834 More Updates Tomorrow

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did you create that young guy in the editor never heard of him and his stats look to good to be true

Reaction score
as a Newcastle fan myself why on earth did you sell Cabaye & Sissoko? they are probably the 2 best all round midfielders

Reaction score
I downloaded the Andorra league and he plays for F.C Rangers :)
are you sure mate? iv'e never seen a player with stats like that and having a prefer moves mod on the top right hand side doesn't make sense.

Reaction score
are you sure mate? iv'e never seen a player with stats like that and having a prefer moves mod on the top right hand side doesn't make sense.
A friend of mine downloaded it and said he was on it so he sent me over the file of his Andorra league, and what prefer moves mod?

Last edited:
Reaction score
as a Newcastle fan myself why on earth did you sell Cabaye & Sissoko? they are probably the 2 best all round midfielders
I sold sissoko because I thought I wouldn't need him. Cabaye then said he wanted a big move and his morale got really low and I just couldn't be bothered dealing with him

Last edited:
Reaction score
A friend of mine downloaded it and said he was on it so he sent me over the file of his Andorra league, and what prefer moves mod?
above your player condition and match fitness

Reaction score
I sold sissoko because I thought I wouldn't need him. Cabaye then said he wanted a big move and his morale got really low and I just couldn't be bothered dealing with him
Cabaye didn't go to Arsenal did he lol ;).

Reaction score
Preferred Moves can appear because its something you can train....but not sure if it says mod or anything