Cbarber871

Reaction score
so this will be my 1st save on FM15 i started at blackburn and then i was sacked after an awful run of form i joined newcastle in 17th place after pardew was sacked he had not played ferreya such a bad move on his part....i do not know weather to do a journeyman or just stick with newcastle and build a dynstey like i did with blackburn on fm14 winning the every trophy available for like 5 seasons in a row..but here is the start any way

i am just about to finish my 2nd season with 2 games left level on point with liverpool in the race for 4th i play everton(15th) and Chelsea(Champions)

Chris Barber's history..

Blackburn 07/14-12/14
Newcastle 01/15-?

---------------------------------------
Next update will be end of second season as well as a quick round up on season 1 for you guys​

surprised how you went from a Champ to a Prem team despite being sacked but good luck!

surprised how you went from a Champ to a Prem team despite being sacked but good luck!

yeah it was only a test game initially so i had my rep to the max lol and i started to do so well so thought y not turn it into a story

End of 2nd season update

so we did not make the champions league but i do feel that playing chelsea last game of the season and then trying to topple liverpool may have been a bridge to far at the moment but my last two games of the season was

Everton 0 vs Newcastle 2
Newcastle 0 vs Chelsea 1

so we did finish 5th in the prem and will get Europa League next year

View attachment 329728

View attachment 329729

The BEST player i have found so far on the game is Facundo Ferryera is has scored 50 goals in 66 apps and has won the golden boot for two years running...just simply amazing...

so gonna give a little update on the players that i signed now for you....
1st season signings
Zurab Khizashivlli(ex Blackburn) on a free

Gino Peruzzi... 3.1m from Catania
very good player gone from a 3 star rated player to a 4 star

Miguel Pinto( Back up keeper 1st season due to injury) Free

Adrian Ortola( Young Keeper from Barcelona B team) 375k

2nd Season

Enas Unal 3.6m from Bursaspor * higley rated kid

Facundo Ferryera 6m made deal a permanant one

Vlad Chirichas 5.5m from spurs need more CD with tactic i play..

Hatem Ben Arfa (resigned after release)

Tom Cleverley free from Man Utd

Adria Raboit 7.75m from PSG..Highly rated so though i would give him a go

So transfers out...plus one that will annoy any newcastle fan so i do apolagise now lol...

Haris Vuckic 575k-Curtis Good 375k--just did not see a future for them both to bournmouth
STEVEN TAYLOR -QPR 2m he just wanted to leave and was cause dressing room unrest
Shane ferguson 200k
Sammy Ameobi 550k to brighton
Darryl Janmaat 10m to real madrid i just looked at the money..plus this guy winges like ****

Next year will be proper updates for you guys hope you will enjoy..do worry will try and make it colourful too​

right guys i will be giving you guys an update tonight which will include pre season and all the ins and outs i have made and the signing of hazard for newcastle

pre season and transfer update

So i thought we had a gd transfer window signing a young and then an expierenced one
View attachment 329381

images

Fellaini was brought in from Man utd for 3.7m..i brought him in becasue i am looking to sell jack colback and Raboit(ex PSG) will probs be going out on loan so neeeded some back up.

images

,Will Hughes was the next guy in...i had to fight off stoke to sign this guy for around 8.7m we all kno he his awsome talent and i traing him as an engache or advaced playmaker as this wokred well for me in fm14

images

Well ok not quite Eden Hazard but his highley talented brother will have to do a 4star rated player on a free too great signing..

images

The next signing you will probs know about is Everton Left back/left mid Oviedo mainly back up for santon and haidara

View attachment 329380

Pre season was easy really goin unbeaten...1st game of the season will be leicester

-------------------------------------------
monthley updates from now will have screenshots of the big games we play as well as
--player of the month
--young player of the month
--- if we get manager of the month

great to get European football back to St James Park! and imo i think you should kept Adam Campbell as he can turn out to be a good striker imo but not sure what he like on this FM, im going off last years one lol but some nice signings there also!

great to get European football back to St James Park! and imo i think you should kept Adam Campbell as he can turn out to be a good striker imo but not sure what he like on this FM, im going off last years one lol but some nice signings there also!

maybe i should he just did not impress me on loan or in reserve games so he had to go.but i got Unal and ayose to compliment Ferreya

sorry for no update been working to much lol so he is the month of August..

August.

Leicester 1 VS Newcastle 1(Ferreyra)
View attachment 328761
So we played awful we just wern't at the races and could have lost easily

Newcastle 5(Ayoze x2,Cabella,Fellaini,Ferreyra) vs Hull 2
View attachment 328758
A much better game here Ayoze was great up top and Fellaini made his debut and scored an amazing volley to open his account.

Crystal Palace 1 vs Newcastle 1(Hughes)
Another away day mess we need to sort our away form out because we wont get into eruope again if we dont..on the plus side Will Hughes got a goal on his debut
View attachment 328759

So my player of the month....
images

Ayoze 3 games 2 goals 1 assist...

The most highley rated guy to come out of my youth set up is a 4 star rated striker

View attachment 328763

Europa League Group D

View attachment 328760
I think we can quailfy from this group Villireal will be tough tho

View attachment 328762

As you can see from the Schedule we will face nottingham forest in the Capitol one cup​

Premier League

Newcastle 1 vs Southampton 2
View attachment 328313
not a bad loss as the saints have a great squad...

Europa League Group D

Astra 0 vs Newcastle 4
View attachment 328315
Great hatrick from Ferreyra

Premier League

Newcastle 3 vs
Swansea 2
View attachment 328310
Great game from Cabella..also we were we were unlucky with krul getting an own goal

Capitol one Cup 3rd round

Nottingham forest 3 vsNewcastle 1
View attachment 328311
Utter disgrace we were shocking teach me from playing Darlow in goal in he awful...he will now be sold..

Premier League

Newcastle 0 vs
Man city 1
View attachment 328314
A good loss we played a lot better than the cup game..

Newcastle 1 vs
Villareal 1
View attachment 328312
Should have won this one but we do remain unbeaten after 2 in Europe

Summery

So i think a month to forget in some games we just were not with it and were punished by some poor teams however we did show some good signs against Man City but the worst news is the loss of Goal Machine Ferrerya who will be injured for 3 months..so i am hoping ayoze can bang some goals in

Player of the month
Remy Cabella
View attachment 328302

ok for the people who are following this as a Newcastle story the will be a slight alteration to the story...after 6 games without a win Mike Ashley terminated my contract in October 2016 after we had sunk from 6th to 18th i the proceeded to apply every job imaginable in Spain, Germany Italy Russia, but to no a vale i had interviews at Charlton(championship) Blackpool(League one)
but when Darko Milanic was sacked at Leeds i just could not resist applying for that job however his assistant remained in caretaker charge till the end of Jan 2017 so i had to wait till he stepped aside....so i will be carrying on this save as Leeds and maybe turning it into a journeyman career...just gonna play month a Feb and should be doing another update later today...thanks for those that were following....

ok so things not gone well at leeds and cellino fired me at the end of the season despite saving them from relegation...so it was unemployed yet again so i applied for lots of jobs had inteviews with spurs and middlesbrough both premier league teams but i have ended up at wigan now so fingers crossed i last a while with them.sooooo sorry about not lasting at jobs

ok so i am going to rekindle this if i can....i remembered i had saved this game to the cloud towards the end of the my 2nd season where i was battling liverpool for 4th in my 2nd season ...so i am reverting back to this save as the leeds and wigan teams were getting silly as i was going to toooooo many clubs after being sacked my newcastle leeds and wigan and i will start updating from next season onwards so hopefully i will do better and you guys follow....if you have any suggestions of the style you would like me to do or any players you would like me to sign i will have a look...but not wingers as i do not play them lol..

View attachment 325566View attachment 325565

So i am actually happy with with Europa League as we finished 2nd and progressing to next round..Ajax were the team we didnt do so well against but they are a good team...we are 11th in the premier league but i guess it coming to terms with losing ferreyra...i did bring balotti who has played well in recent games

View attachment 325560

View attachment 325564
Well one you will kno in will hughes i brought him in for 8.5m and so far playing very well

View attachment 325568View attachment 325567View attachment 325569
These 3 i brought in because they are highley rated and also to bolster my youth team​

Rest of December
Z

Also in the month of december the Europa League we were drawn against AS Monaco and if we Beat then Back to Amsterdam to play Ajax

Man Utd 3(Di Maria x2, J.Martinez) vs Newcastle 1(Cabella)
View attachment 325290
Right so we lasted till the 1hr mark of this match holding utd but Di Maria headed home from close range and then a silky run ended in him battering it home for his 2nd 4 mins from time. we did hit back with a 93rd minute but the good old fergie time they got a a 3rd to my fury..

Newcastle 1(Origi) vs Chelsea 0
View attachment 325291

After my war of words with Jose saying i was up for the sack and all that Origi Slotted home in the 91st min

Everton 4(Lukaku x3,Onazi) vs Newcastle 0
View attachment 325289
I do not not know what happend just terrible

Spurs 0 vs Newcastle 0
View attachment 325292
Bore draw but at least we did not lose ...

so in these 4 games 2 we played very well with a win over chelsea and a nice draw against spurs but 2 shocking games against utd and everton just were not in the games...